TATTOO THREAD:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Inside of the arm bicep area is a lil tender the back of the head you can feel the needle hittin bone stomach wasn't to bad
I felt like my sternum itself was being inked. That was the worst for me; also, I think the length didn't help, as, after the first 4 hours...I was obviously a little tender. LOL...add more ink, that should help.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I haven't gotten my stomach done, but at this very moment in time, my stomach isn't something I'd be showing of anytime soon. The words I got are from across both shoulders and the shading around it goes over my collar bone. Its a big peice. The collar bone was a trip. I felt it up into my neck and face.

May 24, 2002
I haven't gotten my stomach done, but at this very moment in time, my stomach isn't something I'd be showing of anytime soon. The words I got are from across both shoulders and the shading around it goes over my collar bone. Its a big peice. The collar bone was a trip. I felt it up into my neck and face.
get your stomach tatted and take pics :devious: