TATTOO THREAD:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol nice. My friend has been talking me into getting one for years (mainly because if he refers someone, he gets a discount on his tatts..lol). I just don't want to get some random shit on me, I want to be sure I want it.

Mar 22, 2007
lol nice. My friend has been talking me into getting one for years (mainly because if he refers someone, he gets a discount on his tatts..lol). I just don't want to get some random shit on me, I want to be sure I want it.
Right have to be a good design, wish Da Vinci was still around.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yay @ the nice artwork

boo @ there's no titties in this thread

I only have one tattoo and its of my son's name, but if I show the picture I will at least have the courtesy to show my nipple

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Ill probably get shit for this. But I think I'm going to get an ICP tatt. I've been down with them for 10 years this coming year, and even though their new shit isn't as good as their old, I still jock them and consider them one (if not the) favorite band. I'm thinking about a hatchetman with the Riddle Box inside it.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
DO IT! BUT DO RINGMASTER! <333333
Nah, Riddle Box is my favorite card. Even though Ringmaster looks dope as fuck.

I've also toyed around with getting an awesome Twiztid face tatt, but I'd want an artist I know can do portraits really well.

And where the hell is everyone elses besides Doom's? I know she isn't the only one on here with one. Mars, this means you buddy.

Jul 4, 2007
Numero Uno....Milenko was a great album...but i think it was the album that made them more known to the mainstream. I remember when EVERYONE was like "OMG! The Insane Clown Posse freakin ROCKS man! I just got Great Milenko! I'm so juggalo now!" and i heard shit like that from people who were STRICTLY rockin out to N*Sync...I Personally think Ringmaster and Riddlebox were two of the DOPEST joker cards..

Jul 4, 2007
Nah, Riddle Box is my favorite card. Even though Ringmaster looks dope as fuck.

I've also toyed around with getting an awesome Twiztid face tatt, but I'd want an artist I know can do portraits really well.

And where the hell is everyone elses besides Doom's? I know she isn't the only one on here with one. Mars, this means you buddy.

If Kat Von D didnt rob you of about a years worth of pay checks just for a fucking tattoo, I'd say get one from her. I promise if I'm ever rich and famous...im gettin twiztid faces from that bitch. Shes amazing.

I got my hatchetman when i was 14...on my right forearm! GOD i regret it....not the tattoo itself...but where i got it and who let do it.

Jul 3, 2007
i have virgin skin and i always said if i got a tat its gonna mean something to me and absolutely nothin' to the next person.. so my first tat will be a ladybutterbugfly on the outside of my left arm right before it gets to the underarm.. specific placement for a specific tat. my friend is getting the same thing on the opposite side.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
If Kat Von D didnt rob you of about a years worth of pay checks just for a fucking tattoo, I'd say get one from her. I promise if I'm ever rich and famous...im gettin twiztid faces from that bitch. Shes amazing.

I got my hatchetman when i was 14...on my right forearm! GOD i regret it....not the tattoo itself...but where i got it and who let do it.
She's not all that. I've seen way better portrait tatts from other people. Plus, fuck flying to fucking LA to get inked. lol

Jan 31, 2003
You have to find a delicate balance. You should only get a tattoo if it's meaningful and you think you won't feel like a retard explaining it to your future grandkids when they point and say "what the fuck is that?" At the same time if you sit around thinking too much about some meaningful shit, you'll think too hard about it and thats just as bad. By now you should know enough about yourself to know what genuinely means something to you.

Basically, yes, it's gonna be on you for a while. But at the same time, times are changing. I got a couple shitty tats that people did with homemade guns and one that somebody did with a thumbtack (the tack one actually came out much better than the gun one) and I plan to get them all covered over with professional shit. Its not like laser removal surgery is the only option now, and you know when we're 80 they're gonna fuck around and put a 24 hour tattoo removal/discount cigarette/drive-thru liquor store on damn near every block. As long as you dont wake up from a drinking binge with a swastica tatted on your forehead, you should be alright.

At the same time personally I wouldn't get the ICP tat. Obviously if it means that much to you you should just say FUCK HOMELESS J'S OPINION and get it anyway but hear me out. Even if I was the biggest juggalo in the world right now, I would not get an ICP tat, but I would get a madman face. Why? Because, to an extent, the madman symbolizes something that I have spent years personally contributing to. In my mind, the madman symbolizes and stands for me just as much as it does for Mars. I believe he would back that statement. I've spent six years of my life being personally and closely involved in what the madman stands for, and making people notice it. I've moved away and been homeless just so I could be the head of the MIR street team. So obviously the shit will always mean something to me, regardless if Mars stops making music tomorrow, because in my mind, I helped build it with my own hands. If you honestly feel that way about one of the joker's cards, then by all means go get that shit inked. But just remember that something of someone else's creation can mean the world to you today and not mean shit to you tomorrow. You'll always have a special place in your heart for something you helped make yourself.