Tape of terrorists boarding planes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Nitro the Guru said:
For these planes to be controlled remotely the entire flight company would have to be in on it. How would they allow someone to install such a device, let alone not notice there was a pilot missing. I think it would be much easier to sneak 17 middle-eastern people onto different planes then it would be to put 4 planes in the air without pilots. How is it that a man called from the plane and explained to his family what was going on.. how there were terrorists with box-cutters. Do you think that is all made up?
What did the flight companies stock look like before 9-11? how about 2 weeks before 9-11? Who is the flight company owned by? How would they allow someone to install such a device? How did they (allegedly) allow seventeen men get on the planes with box cutters? It wouldnt be hard to get the device on man. I'm *NOT* saying it was remote controlled but it is possible. 4 planes in the air? A plane hit one tower, another plane hit another tower, one plane smashed the pentagon (allegedly), what happened to the fourth? A man called from the plane? How is it most of the "hijackers" have been reported alive? How is it the "hijackers" are not even on the flight list? Have you heard the audio or phone call?

Yes I believe it's all made up. You are a fool if you believe 17 men got on 4 planes (with box cutters), all at the same time and start crashing shit. not to mention they have NEVER shown footage from *FOUR* airports.

:hgk:

ps no such thing as conspiracy thoeries.