Tape of terrorists boarding planes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Damn...I can't believe y'all are arguing about this. Does Bin Laden not have more than enough money to fund such an attack? Did the media ever say that EVERY Hijacker was of the same background? I don't believe they said that. Is Zacharias Moussaui lying in his statements when he said he was to be one of the hijackers on the West Coast?? More importantly, is he lying when he says that these hijackings were the work of Al Qaeda Operatives?? I'm just curious, why would he say that shit if it wasn't true?

Maybe he's in on it, the whole conspiracy, right? It was really the CIA, but they have Moussaui taking credit for the slaughtering of so many Americans?? Am I getting this right here? Maybe those tapes are fake, but the fact remains, 9-11 happened and it wasn't done by Americans. Moussaui would be a damn fool for taking this much credit as an operative to cover up for the United States, don't ya think? It's all bullshit.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
HERESY said:
@TADOU I DIDN'T WATCH THE CHASE LIVE AT 5 AM IN THE MORNING. CONSIDERING THAT I OFTEN GO TO BED AT 3 OR 4 AM I DON'T HAVE THE TIME. ARE YOU ENTITLED TO BROWNIE POINTS BECAUSE YOU WATCHED IT? AS IF WATCHING IT LIVE IS SOME BIG DEAL?!?!?

CONCERNING RODNEY KING, THE KID WHO WAS SLAMMED ETC ETC ETC. I'M ***NOT*** LIMITING YOUR ACTIONS/VIEWS TO THAT. DO ME A FAVOR AND READ MY POST AGAIN. THIS TIME OMIT SPECIFIC NAMES

WHY IS IT THAT AMERICANS CAN WATCH A GRAINY VIDEO AND ACCEPT IT YET THEY DOWNPLAY POLICE BRUTALITY BEATINGS?

I WOULD ALSO ADD THAT I AM *NOT* AMONG "US". INDEED I BLEED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BUT I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

YOU CAN BE MY SKIN COLOR BUT NOT MY KIND....

WE WERE BORN IN THE SAME COUNTRY BUT YOU'RE NOT MY KIND....

SOAK ON THAT, FRIEND....

:HGK:
"WHY IS IT THAT AMERICANS (ESPECIALLY PEOPLE LIKE TADOU,NITRO,SNATCH) CAN WATCH A GRAINY VIDEO AND ACCEPT IT (BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT SAID SO) YET THEY DOWNPLAY POLICE BRUTALITY BEATINGS ALA RODNEY KING, THE FAT MAN WHO DIED UNDER POLICE CUSTODY A COUPLE OF MONTHS BACK, THE MILDLY RETARDED TEEN WHO WAS SLAMMED ON THE CAR WHILE HE WAS CUFFED AND THE MAN WHO WAS BEATEN WITH FLASH LIGHTS?"

This is what i have to go off of, champion. These are you words, verbatim.

In them, you speak (blindly) of "people like" me, who downplay police brutality, and you name fairly recent occurances of incidents that happened. Yet, what you failed to realize, while you were spewing out your fairly regular "I'm hate Americans, but not Americans like myself, only Americans like ______", you were completely ignorant to the fact that I spoke out against such an instance, in fact, one of the ones you mentioned specifically.

You can downplay your own stupidity all you would like, but the fact remains, you are a Blanket Statement sayer, a strawman, a flim-flammer and a charlatan, and will remain so until you are able to educate yourself more thoroughly of the intricacies of the people and situations you are dealing with.

Again, your words, champ. Again, my words that were said weeks before your words. Perhaps you ought to pay better attention before you go running off your mouth again about "people like me".

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Also

Question:

What the FUCK would be the point of faking a tape of no relevence anyways? The hijackers are presumed dead; what would such a faux tape prove?

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^
Exactly. Sure, people can call the government and say "I'm (insert name here), and I'm not a terrorist, nor did I die"...but people also call newspapers and shit saying 2Pac and Elvis are in Fiji. What is the relevance of this thread? If this tape is or isn't false, the attacks still took place, and they were done by Al Qaeda Operatives (Muslim Extremists). Do you people actually BELIEVE that somebody in the American Government would have planes fly into the Pentagon (OUR MAIN BUILDING FOR HOMELAND SECURITY AND U.S. INTELLIGENCE), along with the World Trade Center (THE BUILDINGS THAT HELD THE COMPANIES WHICH DETERMINE OUR ECONOMIC STABILITY)???

What would be the point of this conspiracy? To hurt people on our soil so we can get Oil? I doubt that. Is it to blame Non-Christians for something evil so we can kill them?? I doubt that as well. There's more to lose than gain in a conspiracy like that, doesn't sound like the type of shit the United States Government would be WILLING to give up...there is no reason.

So, again I ask, what is the point of this thread? Duck and hide people, Uncle Sam has lost his mind....LMFAO!!

Jun 18, 2004
Sydal said:
^^^^
LMFAO...apparently. Don't feed into the hype coming out of Hollywood Children, they are just movies created by people with wacky ideas and unbelievable amounts of conspiracy theories.
That's right...now be good little sheep, and go watch FNC, so you can be caught up on how terrible Kerry is, and where J-Lo got her newest wedding ring.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^
Sorry son, I'm no sheep. I know how terrible Kerry is WITHOUT watching FNC. The only time I watch that channel, is when they are discussing the Peterson Trial, or that new cat that checked himself into a mental ward after his wife disappeared. I don't feed into any media hype on politics. I read my facts, from both sides, and form my opinions that way. Kerry, not long ago, totally backed George Bush's ideas, now he opposes them. See, that is my MAIN reason for not going with Kerry. If he can't make up his fucking mind on issues, why would he be good to run this country? At least George W. is set in his ways and won't back down from his decisions regardless of public scrutiny. My opinion is this...John Kerry either A. is going to become president and stick with opposing the former president, but only because he wants to be different and doesn't believe in what he's doing... or B. He's going to get into office and carry on from where Bush left off.

Why vote for some cocksucker who can't make up his fuckin mind? Ya know, this isn't even about all that. I can go off on why I can't stand any politician, so your sheep theory is no good. Where do you get your ideas from? Sounds to me like you get them from all liberal networks or publications. Since I'm in the middle and base my decisions on facts, you can't say I'm following the pack...because most of you are one sided with absolutely no open mind when it comes to your politics. Who's the sheep???

Jun 18, 2004
Sydal said:
^^^^
Sorry son, I'm no sheep. I know how terrible Kerry is WITHOUT watching FNC. The only time I watch that channel, is when they are discussing the Peterson Trial, or that new cat that checked himself into a mental ward after his wife disappeared. I don't feed into any media hype on politics. I read my facts, from both sides, and form my opinions that way. Kerry, not long ago, totally backed George Bush's ideas, now he opposes them. See, that is my MAIN reason for not going with Kerry. If he can't make up his fucking mind on issues, why would he be good to run this country? At least George W. is set in his ways and won't back down from his decisions regardless of public scrutiny. My opinion is this...John Kerry either A. is going to become president and stick with opposing the former president, but only because he wants to be different and doesn't believe in what he's doing... or B. He's going to get into office and carry on from where Bush left off.

Why vote for some cocksucker who can't make up his fuckin mind? Ya know, this isn't even about all that. I can go off on why I can't stand any politician, so your sheep theory is no good. Where do you get your ideas from? Sounds to me like you get them from all liberal networks or publications. Since I'm in the middle and base my decisions on facts, you can't say I'm following the pack...because most of you are one sided with absolutely no open mind when it comes to your politics. Who's the sheep???
Bravo...you are a beacon for bi-partisanship...and I now know that you are an undeniable source for my political rhetoric from now until the election...thank you for rescuing me from the liberal black hole that almost had me...I can now truly call myself an american.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
TADOU SAID:

"This is what i have to go off of, champion. These are you words, verbatim."

AND I STAND BY THEM.

"In them, you speak (blindly) of "people like" me, who downplay police brutality, and you name fairly recent occurances of incidents that happened."

ACTUALLY I DIDN'T SPEAK BLINDLY. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

"Yet, what you failed to realize, while you were spewing out your fairly regular "I'm hate Americans, but not Americans like myself, only Americans like ______", you were completely ignorant to the fact that I spoke out against such an instance, in fact, one of the ones you mentioned specifically."

ONCE AGAIN I'M NOT LIMITING YOUR ACTIONS TO WHAT I LISTED. THE SAME WAY I DIDN'T LIMIT ANYONE ELSE. PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME IDEA'S AS YOU (MCLEANHATCH,IDIOT LOGIC ETC ETC) HAVE DOWNPLAYED REAL EVIDENCE. I DON'T HATE AMERICANS. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AMERICANS. YOU SPOKE OUT AGAINST ONE INSTANCE? GREAT TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR VIEWS ON SUDAN (WHICH HAPPEN TO INVOLVE PEOPLE OF COLOR). TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR VIEWS ON IRAQ (ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE OF COLOR) AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. WHEN IT COMES TO PEOPLE OF COLOR OR THE NEED'S OF PEOPLE OF COLOR YOU GUYS SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG.

"You can downplay your own stupidity all you would like, but the fact remains, you are a Blanket Statement sayer, a strawman, a flim-flammer and a charlatan, and will remain so until you are able to educate yourself more thoroughly of the intricacies of the people and situations you are dealing with."

NICE WORDPLAY CHIPPER BUT I'VE HELD MY OWN ON THIS BOARD FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW. I'VE SEN EM COME AND GO, I'VE BEEN CALLED EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK AND HAVE BEEN DESCRIBED AS EVERYTHING BUT A CHILD OF GOD. I'VE GONE IN DEPTH AND HAVE EDUCATED MYSELF ON THE MAJORITY OF THE STUFF BEING POSTED HERE. IF I DIDN'T WHY WOULD I HAVE THREADS DEVOTED TO ME? WHY WOULD I HAVE PEOPLE ASKING ME THIS AND THAT? I WILL REMAIN A FLIM FLAM AND CHARLATAN IN WHO'S EYES? TADOU? NITRO? TWO PEOPLE WHO CEASE TO EXIST AFTER I LEAVE WWW.SICCNESS.NET? LMAO! COME ON MAN............

"Again, your words, champ. Again, my words that were said weeks before your words. Perhaps you ought to pay better attention before you go running off your mouth again about "people like me."

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I KNOW *EXACTLY* WHY I DID IT.

Mar 18, 2003
HERESY said:
LOL@NOT EVEN A FRACTION. I'M NOT A FRACTION BUT YOU TAKE YOUR TIME TO RESPOND TO MY POSTS. WHO IS PULLING THE STRINGS HERE? COULD YOU EVEN GO WITHOUT REPLYING TO MY EVERY WORD? NOPE.
The internet means very little to me. I waiste some of my spare time to reply to those who have put my name in their threads, and to those topics that interest me. In the real world (off the internet) you are not even a fraction of what really matters in my life. I could and have gone without replying to your every word (towards me).

HERESY said:
POSSIBLEY. YOU'LL NEVER GET ME TO BELIEVE AROUND 20 MEN FROM THE SAME BACKGROUND HIJACKED SEVERAL PLANES AT THE SAME TIME, FROM DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.
So as of this point in time, you know who didn't hijack the planes, but not who did, is this correct? I have heard you say on several occasions that it was Bush involved, but you have yet to put a person behind the wheel.

HERESY said:
WHEN DID YOU CHANGE NITRO? SERIOUSLY WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? DO YOU ENDORSE THE VIDEO OR NOT?
I never changed. You just changed your take on me, for this one topic. I never even watched the video, I wouldn't waiste my time on it. Thats not to say it is fake or not. I'm just reacting to the way people treat this video just because of what it depicts.

HERESY said:
USE THE SICCNESS SEARCH ENGONE. YOU WILL FIND MANY THREADS AND POSTS RELEVENT TO YOUR QUESTION. I'M NOT HERE TO ALEVIATE DOUBT IN YOUR MIND. TOO BE HONEST I CONSIDER YOU LOST. THAT SHOULDN'T MEAN THE END OF YOUR WORLD BUT IT'S MY OPINION.
I'm sure more people (including myself) would consider you much more lost them myself, but that is beside the point. I know you have posted articles on these organizations, but that does not answer my question. What is it that validates these sources?

HERESY said:
HOW ARE WE TO BELIEVE AMERICAN MEDIA AND WHAT THEY SHOW WHEN THE CONSTANTLY SHOW AND REPORT INACCURATE FINDINGS? WHAT IS A LIE? ARE YOU SAYING THEY DIDN'T SHOW FOOTAGE, CALL IT LIVE AND SHOW IT HERE WHILE IT WAS TAKING PLACE "LIVE"? IF SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW IT. SEVERAL PEOPLE POSTED INFO ABOUT IT AND YOU CAN EVEN FIND A RECENT POST ABOUT THE SITUATION. BTW IT'S EASY TO BLEEP OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE FROM LIVE SHOWS.
1. We are not to believe "America".

2. I'm not saying you are lying, I am saying they are.

HERESY said:
YOU CALL IT INSULTS? YOU CALL THESE SHEEP PEOPLE?
LOL Yes I would have to believe they are people. Unlike you, I don't blame them for not having the resources to be able to come to their own conclusion. For the most part, these people don't even know theres anything else to know about our government, let alone a valid resource to learn abhout them.

HERESY said:
WHY IS IT THAT AMERICANS (LIKE NITRO, BUSH,MCLEANHATCH) CAN FALSELY ACCUSE PEOPLE DAY AND NIGHT OF THINGS THAT ARE COMPLETELY UNTRUE? WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, LINKS TO TERRORISM, THREAT TO AMERICA BLAH BLAH BLAH. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE SHIT YOU'VE DONE TO ME? IF NOT CONSIDER OUR PAST CONVO'S.
Yes I have considered what I have done to you and others, and that is largely in part why I refrain from continuing on the same path. Yet it seems you have continued with the derogatory statements. I do not falsely accuse anyone of anything. Do you honestly believe that you have effeciently backed up everything you have fed to the members of this forum any more then I have?

HERESY said:
PLEASE LOOK AT THE TIME THE THREAD WAS MADE AND THE TIME I RESPONDED TO THE THREAD. LET ME KNOW IF I RESPONDED SECONDS, DAYS, OR HOURS AFTER HE MADE THE THREAD.
Obviously you don't understand my warped sense of sarcasm. :devious:

HERESY said:
MY POINT EXACTLY.
What is your point?!? I have not come across a thread where there was a Rodney King discussion. Am I supposed to create a thread to remind everyone of the incident? The fact that I have not spoken on this matter says nothing on how I feel about it.

HERESY said:
YOU PLACE MORE RESPONSIBILITY ON A LUNATIC? YOU PLACE MORE EMPHASIS ON A MAN WHO WAS NOT IN HIS RIGHT STATE OF MIND? WHY DON'T YOU PLACE EMPHASIS OF THOSE WHO WERE TO PROTECT AND SERVE? WHY DON'T YOU PLACE RESPONSIBILITY ON THOSE WHO WERE IN CONTROL OF THEIR MIND AND IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY AND POWER?
Let me put it this way. It was wrong what happened, everything about that situation. But my feelings are that the police did not intend to kill the man.

HERESY said:
AND THATS MY POINT. YOU PEOPLE NEVER SAY SHIT AND WHEN YOU DO YOU PLACE TEH BLAME ON THE OPPRESSED.
No you place the blame on the oppressed.

HERESY said:
DID YOU LAUGH WHEN SOMEONE SAID HE WAS KARATE KICKED IN THE FACE? MAYBE I READ IT WRONG.
That comment was intended to be funny, and yes I did laugh at the way he phrased his post, but I was not laughing at what happened to the man.

HERESY said:
I'VE ASKED YOU TO DO THE SAME ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS BUT YOU NEVER COMPLIED. IF I'M GUILTY OF THIS YOUR SIMPLY GETTING A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.
Well then for the sake of not returning to mile long posts of insults, can you please stop, and in return I will obide by the same request. I would much rather connect on an intellectual level rather then a pissing contest.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I see people mentioning the video tape of middle easterners celebrating "live" after the 9-11 attacks. However, these same people need to stop being one sided, and mention that the media did in fact report that the tapes were NOT live, but that they were in fact old tapes. The media did put that all over the television not long after it was first aired. Stop mentioning things that only benefit your views and try stating the facts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
NITRO SAID:

"The internet means very little to me. I waiste some of my spare time to reply to those who have put my name in their threads, and to those topics that interest me. In the real world (off the internet) you are not even a fraction of what really matters in my life. I could and have gone without replying to your every word (towards me)."

OK.

"So as of this point in time, you know who didn't hijack the planes, but not who did, is this correct? I have heard you say on several occasions that it was Bush involved, but you have yet to put a person behind the wheel."

COULD HAVE BEEN REMOTE CONTROLLED. WAS BUSH INVOLVED? YOU BET. YOU CAN'T TAKE OUT A BUILDING THAT WAS FUNDED AND OWNED BY AN ELITE FAMILY.....WITHOUT HAVING AN INSIDER. YOU CAN'T GET THE PEOPLE TO RALLY BEHIND YOUR CAUSE IF YOU HAVE NO PLAN AND NO PERSON TO SEIZE. HEGELIAN DIALECT. HOW ELSE COULD YOU GET THESE LAWS AND ORDERS IMPLEMENTED? PEOPLE WANT TO FEEL SAFE AND WILL GIVE UP *EVERYTHING* IN ORDER TO FEEL SAFE. THEY'LL GIVE UP EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THE LIFESTYLE AND WAY OF LIVING THEY ARE USED TO.

"I never changed. You just changed your take on me, for this one topic. I never even watched the video, I wouldn't waiste my time on it. Thats not to say it is fake or not. I'm just reacting to the way people treat this video just because of what it depicts."

IMHO THE VIDEO DEPICTS NOTHING. IT SHOWS ME NOTHING. HOW DO I KNOW THOSE MEN ARE TERRORISTS? WHO DO I EVEN KNOW THE FILM IS REAL? WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THE VIDEO? DOES IT SHOW HIJACKERS?

"I'm sure more people (including myself) would consider you much more lost them myself, but that is beside the point. I know you have posted articles on these organizations, but that does not answer my question. What is it that validates these sources?"

AND I WOULD CONSIDER THOSE PEOPLE MINDLESS SHEEP. ALL I WOULD HAVE TO DO IS ASK ABOUT THE LAST 3 BOOKS THEY READ, WHAT THEY SPEND THEIR MONEY ON, WHAT THEY EAT ON A DAILY BASIS AND VIEWS CONCERNING AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY. WHAT IS IT THAT VALIDATES THESE SOURCES? FACTS, RESEARCH, SEEING THE SHIT FIRST HAND.

"1. We are not to believe "America"."

TELL THAT TO THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.

"2. I'm not saying you are lying, I am saying they are."

"LOL Yes I would have to believe they are people. Unlike you, I don't blame them for not having the resources to be able to come to their own conclusion. For the most part, these people don't even know theres anything else to know about our government, let alone a valid resource to learn abhout them."

I DON'T BLAME THEM FOR NOT HAVING THE RESOURCES. WHY WHOULD I? WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO DO HAVE THE RESOURCES? WHY NOT ASK QUESTIONS?

"Yes I have considered what I have done to you and others, and that is largely in part why I refrain from continuing on the same path. Yet it seems you have continued with the derogatory statements. I do not falsely accuse anyone of anything. Do you honestly believe that you have effeciently backed up everything you have fed to the members of this forum any more then I have?"

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION YES.

"Obviously you don't understand my warped sense of sarcasm. :devious: "

POSSIBLY. :)

"What is your point?!? I have not come across a thread where there was a Rodney King discussion. Am I supposed to create a thread to remind everyone of the incident? The fact that I have not spoken on this matter says nothing on how I feel about it."

I'VE COME ACROSS SEVERAL WHERE THE INCIDENT WAS MENTIONED.

"Let me put it this way. It was wrong what happened, everything about that situation. But my feelings are that the police did not intend to kill the man."

POSSIBLY. A DRUNK DRIVER DOESN'T INTEND TO SMASH PEOPLE AND LEAVE THEM AS VEGETABLES....

"No you place the blame on the oppressed."

NOT TRUE MY FRIEND.

"That comment was intended to be funny, and yes I did laugh at the way he phrased his post, but I was not laughing at what happened to the man."

OK.

"Well then for the sake of not returning to mile long posts of insults, can you please stop, and in return I will obide by the same request. I would much rather connect on an intellectual level rather then a pissing contest."

NO PROBLEM.

Mar 18, 2003
HERESY said:
COULD HAVE BEEN REMOTE CONTROLLED. WAS BUSH INVOLVED? YOU BET. YOU CAN'T TAKE OUT A BUILDING THAT WAS FUNDED AND OWNED BY AN ELITE FAMILY.....WITHOUT HAVING AN INSIDER. YOU CAN'T GET THE PEOPLE TO RALLY BEHIND YOUR CAUSE IF YOU HAVE NO PLAN AND NO PERSON TO SEIZE. HEGELIAN DIALECT. HOW ELSE COULD YOU GET THESE LAWS AND ORDERS IMPLEMENTED? PEOPLE WANT TO FEEL SAFE AND WILL GIVE UP *EVERYTHING* IN ORDER TO FEEL SAFE. THEY'LL GIVE UP EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THE LIFESTYLE AND WAY OF LIVING THEY ARE USED TO.
For these planes to be controlled remotely the entire flight company would have to be in on it. How would they allow someone to install such a device, let alone not notice there was a pilot missing. I think it would be much easier to sneak 17 middle-eastern people onto different planes then it would be to put 4 planes in the air without pilots. How is it that a man called from the plane and explained to his family what was going on.. how there were terrorists with box-cutters. Do you think that is all made up?

Jun 18, 2004
Nitro the Guru said:
For these planes to be controlled remotely the entire flight company would have to be in on it. How would they allow someone to install such a device, let alone not notice there was a pilot missing. I think it would be much easier to sneak 17 middle-eastern people onto different planes then it would be to put 4 planes in the air without pilots. How is it that a man called from the plane and explained to his family what was going on.. how there were terrorists with box-cutters. Do you think that is all made up?
Maybe that was the decoy plane...conspiracy theorists UNITE!

Mar 18, 2003
Seriously though, I have nothing wrong with conspiracy theories, as bizzare as they might be, but conspiracy theorists have no business telling other people that what they believe in is false, for such a discussion would surely drown in irony.

Jun 18, 2004
Nitro the Guru said:
Seriously though, I have nothing wrong with conspiracy theories, as bizzare as they might be, but conspiracy theorists have no business telling other people that what they believe in is false, for such a discussion would surely drown in irony.
That sounds like someone who's in on it...are you with...THEM? :eek: