Taj-He-Spitz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
should be out by early next year but i heard that a few times already so we'll see.

Feb 16, 2009
I heard on here 2015 or sumthin ???????

IceMeez & Taj-he-spitz need a collab album .............. Real Big !

IceMeez , Taj-He--Spitz , & Shill Mac = Fairfields Finest The Album ??

Thats the bizz .......
that would be murder....me and tagi was about 5 songs into an album before he went down...prolly get one in whem he touch..and me and meez got some new joints and videos comin as well...

Oct 31, 2008
lil taj doin his bid outta state be up as long as the lil nigga be coo in mid 12. my artist meez most def got shyt commin. i gotta a couple tracks done wit my yungsta i want to hear a taj shill and meez album. one thing tho niggaz need stop competing and and cooperate to make these hits fuckit classics. these three niggas hands down would be able to put together a masterpiece. p-coat's view on thangs.

Feb 16, 2009
lil taj doin his bid outta state be up as long as the lil nigga be coo in mid 12. my artist meez most def got shyt commin. i gotta a couple tracks done wit my yungsta i want to hear a taj shill and meez album. one thing tho niggaz need stop competing and and cooperate to make these hits fuckit classics. these three niggas hands down would be able to put together a masterpiece. p-coat's view on thangs.

i agree bruh...it dont b the artist competing half the time..it be the consumers and the comparisons....and the politics...all in all its for the luv of the music and the $$$$ at the end of the day...(wit me at least) lol...wit that bein said...free my nigga taji