TAGGER APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ matters where the bathroom or gas station is

im cool w that shit in the middle of nowhere

for instance ill destroy the shit out of any bathroom on the 5 on my way to SF

but i wouldnt do it in my city

i tend to go to the same gas station frequently so it would be wack

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ i decided about 2 years into academy of art that spending my money to do the exact same thing i can do without a art degree (art jobs tend to judge more on skill and hustle/who you know than degrees..) was pretty gay and put my loan towards myself....good luck tho

my boy graduated 4 years ago and still works at staples

lmao
what field did you pick?

i thought about going back but im not sure why. i might go to art center in pasadena at some point

remember dont party...just do your work!
had i not been so hypnotized by my new life...and working full time to put up with living in sf...i probably would have done good

also a big fuck you to colin of the van ness dorms for getting me kicked out

Feb 28, 2006
my boy graduated 4 years ago and still works at staples

right on for the heads up.

i feel the same exact way right now. im working overnight and going to this school with a tuition thats off the victor that just went up this fall! put it like this, youre either an artist or youre not. i just got a B, C in my midterm and i KNOW i could get an A if i just dedicated myself and put time into this shit. as we all know, we're lazy as fuck in general. but like i said, you got it or you dont. im not saying i GOT IT. but i know i got that potential on that art shit.

for me now, its trying to get in the industry. i have no fucking clue on who to go to or where. i know that Lucas, Pixar, Google is out here, but damn, thats a journey cuzzo. thats some shit ill have to get back to you on.

graffiti aint shit. im out here doing charcoal drawing's going against the finest, at the lab doing 3-d animation, mobbing thru downtown with the free bus rides.. ive been thru alot of shit from laboring, customer service, etc. its do or die for me. if youre really about that art shit and got financial aid or got hella bread, AAU all day. see you on that bus.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah im prolly fucking with art center..has a better program..i got some hooks in paramount whenever im done with my crap...but thats a family hookup.. good luck mang

ps i dont know about saying 'grafitti aint shit' and i dunno if id say AA's students are the finest, but thats your opinion...half of the charcoal characters i did on break in class faded what people turned in as assignments....but theres always a few people in class to be inspired by.

charcoals hella easy personally, guache was fun.

some people make it some people dont..eventually it will boil down to if you want to make your hobby a job.

from what i saw, most people werent serious about art much less college. maybe 3-4 people in a class.

edit: and how stupid was that fucking class where you did jumping jacks? did i really damn near pay a rack for that?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
right on for the heads up.

i feel the same exact way right now. im working overnight and going to this school with a tuition thats off the victor that just went up this fall! put it like this, youre either an artist or youre not. i just got a B, C in my midterm and i KNOW i could get an A if i just dedicated myself and put time into this shit. as we all know, we're lazy as fuck in general. but like i said, you got it or you dont. im not saying i GOT IT. but i know i got that potential on that art shit.

for me now, its trying to get in the industry. i have no fucking clue on who to go to or where. i know that Lucas, Pixar, Google is out here, but damn, thats a journey cuzzo. thats some shit ill have to get back to you on.

graffiti aint shit. im out here doing charcoal drawing's going against the finest, at the lab doing 3-d animation, mobbing thru downtown with the free bus rides.. ive been thru alot of shit from laboring, customer service, etc. its do or die for me. if youre really about that art shit and got financial aid or got hella bread, AAU all day. see you on that bus.
what's your major? i'm doing illustration.

tuition went up for fall, that's a bitch and a half.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
and AA does open up doors you just hella gotta take advantage of it and be up at montgomery tlakin to people trryna hustle yourself in.

they were paying me to dj little functions and shit, which was cool

i actually got a job at pearls the day i decided to leave sf...hahaha

woulda racked hella art supplies

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
charcoals hella easy personally, guache was fun.

some people make it some people dont..eventually it will boil down to if you want to make your hobby a job.

from what i saw, most people werent serious about art much less college. maybe 3-4 people in a class.

edit: and how stupid was that fucking class where you did jumping jacks? did i really damn near pay a rack for that?
yeah, i got used to charcoal hella quick. gouache is pretty ill, i have quite a bit from my color and design class from summer...

and you're right, not too many people serious about being in college and art, it seems like people are there just to live in sf, get hooked on drugs, etc...

and lol, wtf class did you take where you did jumping jacks in? let me know, so i don't register for it...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ you didnt have to take that shit? they must have got rid of that class...it was so stupid man you did streches and talked to eachother like kindegardeners for an hour. people would fall straight the fuck asleep in the class and the teacher wouldnt give a fuck. i guess it was a class to 'relax' if you have stressful loads of classes but it was a required class.

i agree with your second line. most people are in AA for the experience of living in san francisco and the day-night life that comes along with it. they waste their parents money (read : loan) like water. either that or theyre the rich kid. I was the ONLY PERSON in my dorm of line 100 something people to work a full time job.

i dunno if i told you but homeboy who was on alf went to aa and got kicked out before school started, his roomates parents were moving their kids in and walked in on him all smacked up on the floor unable to move

you could move into the dorm, sell drugs and probably pay your tuition if you dont get kicked out first lol most people at that school just seemed like fuckups, dreamers, stoners or people who dont necessarily know what they want to do in life but are starting there]

IMHO you know the ones that are gonna make it....they stand the fuck out

i ran into hella people at acedemy of art that had no fucking idea what they were doing in school

i kinda went to sf on that 'i have a dream' tip too...reality and survival is a bitch