TAGGER APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
When I first moved to SF, I found the Dream wall and flicked it... Good stuff.

I flicked Terradome.. but I guess that shit being used now, so its been buffed and cleaned up.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
If i sent you my book would you kill that shit for me? and send it back
yeah, just cover the postage and no problem ill rock it..im down just hit me when your ready

yo gas where can I see more of your work, the explanation for the non-use of color got me interested.
add me on myspace if you have one...otherwise ill post some shit in here or somethin'....

Feb 7, 2006
YEAH I MIGHT HAVE TO FUCK WIT THAT MYSPACE BUT DONT GOT THAT, ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS FOR GUIDOS, DUMB HOS AND TEENAGE BANGERS, BUT YEAH IF YOU COULD POST SOME OF YOUR WORK UP THAT SHIT IS DOPE.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
yeah, just cover the postage and no problem ill rock it..im down just hit me when your ready

add me on myspace if you have one...otherwise ill post some shit in here or somethin'....
I have no clue how much somethin like that would cost.. could i just wrap it in some news paper and duct tape and put a postage on it and send it with some stamps on it??

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
YEAH I MIGHT HAVE TO FUCK WIT THAT MYSPACE BUT DONT GOT THAT, ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS FOR GUIDOS, DUMB HOS AND TEENAGE BANGERS, BUT YEAH IF YOU COULD POST SOME OF YOUR WORK UP THAT SHIT IS DOPE.
I have no clue how much somethin like that would cost.. could i just wrap it in some news paper and duct tape and put a postage on it and send it with some stamps on it??
go to the post office, they weigh it and tell you how much it is to send, put it in a box for you and send it off

you could use stamps but you probably wanna pre weigh it at the p.o.

dhadnot imma post some pics in a bit for you....i gotta jet but ill remember to come back in here and post some stuff for ya.

Jan 5, 2006
the sicc should do a blackbook.. you can make up a piece if you're trippin about cops n shit.

i was in class today thinking how dope it would be if everyone did a piece and we put that shit ona tee.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
so gas im tryin to figure out when/if i send my book should i pay pall you like 5 bucks so you can send it back??