T-Pain Pree Rings Da Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
Dont No If Many People Like T-Pain On This Site But If You Enjoy His Music Here

Tracklist
01 - Intro (Feat. DJ Khaled)
02 - What U Need
03 - Cocky (Feat. DJ Khaled)
04 - Somebody Tell ‘Em
05 - I Know (Feat. Young Cash)
06 - I Outta
07 - Don’t Stop The Party (Feat. Young Cash)
08 - Feakin’ (Feat. Gorilla Zoe & Tay Dizm)
09 - This Dat Shit
10 - Got To Go
11 - Reborn
12 - Ain’t No Love (Feat. Young Cash)
13 - Up & Down
14 - I’m Madd (Feat. Tay Dizm)
15 - Superman
16 - Dig That
17 - I’m A Freak (Feat. Young Cash)
18 - Nappy Boy Or Die (Feat. Young Cash)
19 - Let’s Go
20 - We Got Love
21 - Tha Truth

Download Link
http://www.linkbucks.com/link/a12235a8

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
as if thr33 rings wasnt a dumb enough album title they go n name this pree rings

whats thr33 rings supposed to mean anyway seems like its short for 3 ring circus

but they just went with 3 rings because nowadays kids identify with ringtones before they would the circus

with a 3 in the title .. its bound to sell a mill like the carter 3 !

its even got half of the word ringtone in the title ! niggas will learn double .. trillaaa

im already annoyed just by looking at the track list .. dj khaled (barf)
gorilla zoe (barf) . young cash is that like young money is that supposed to be lil wayne . how u a new rapper and thats ur chosen name .. its like he got his rap name out a machine that randomly puts commercial radio buzz words together for ur potential hit record .. in fact the entire tracklist looks like it was generated by that same machine

tha truth !
somebody tell em .. u mean like solja boy tell em
superman .. solja boy again ? ..no wait eminem
got to go/lets go - ploy to attract bay area people
im madd - because one d wasnt enough to express his fury
feakin' - the fuck is feakin is that like fucking with fecal matter all over each other that is foul
aint no love - in the heart of the city ?
nappy boy or die - howbout die
i outta - is that like the new im outie or peace out ? yo man i outta

Jun 3, 2006
i wish i still had my 3 beam circus comps........oh yeah, fuck t-pain, i wanna straight up murder his ass

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i wish i still had my 3 beam circus comps........oh yeah, fuck t-pain, i wanna straight up murder his ass
"who got that yayo" by ezsd off the first one is one of my favorite bay area songs of all time.

as if thr33 rings wasnt a dumb enough album title they go n name this pree rings

whats thr33 rings supposed to mean anyway seems like its short for 3 ring circus

but they just went with 3 rings because nowadays kids identify with ringtones before they would the circus

with a 3 in the title .. its bound to sell a mill like the carter 3 !

its even got half of the word ringtone in the title ! niggas will learn double .. trillaaa

im already annoyed just by looking at the track list .. dj khaled (barf)
gorilla zoe (barf) . young cash is that like young money is that supposed to be lil wayne . how u a new rapper and thats ur chosen name .. its like he got his rap name out a machine that randomly puts commercial radio buzz words together for ur potential hit record .. in fact the entire tracklist looks like it was generated by that same machine

tha truth !
somebody tell em .. u mean like solja boy tell em
superman .. solja boy again ? ..no wait eminem
got to go/lets go - ploy to attract bay area people
im madd - because one d wasnt enough to express his fury
feakin' - the fuck is feakin is that like fucking with fecal matter all over each other that is foul
aint no love - in the heart of the city ?
nappy boy or die - howbout die
i outta - is that like the new im outie or peace out ? yo man i outta

classic post.

Feb 8, 2003
Im not a fan of t-pain bc his voice always been annoying as fuck to me. But I finally got time to check this mixtape out and I like it T-pain is a better rapper then singer imo. I like his rapping