T-Pain - Epiphany album discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2006

1. Tallahassee Love
2. Church (Feat. Teddy Verseti)
3. Tipsy
4. Show U How (Feat. Teddy Penderazdoun)
5. I Got It
6. Suicide
7. Bartender (Feat. Akon)
8. Backseat Action (Feat. Shawnna)
9. Put It Down (Feat. Ray, Teddy Penderazdoun & Teddy Verseti)
10. Time Machine
11. Yo Stomach (Feat. Tay Dizm)
12. Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') - Ft. Yung Joc
13. 69 (Feat. J Lyriq)
14. Reggae Night
15. Shottas (Feat. Kardinal Offishall & Cham)
16. Right Hand
17. Sounds Bad

Album is pretty good, I must say. Apart from the club bangers (which make up 75% of the album), there is a couple real songs on there where T-Pain discusses suicide, H.I.V., etc. His writing has matured, give it a listen.

Feb 8, 2003
Im not feeling this album by Teddy Pen her ass Down at all. I listened to the whole thing its just boring and it sounds the same. Even know I didnt care for his first album either I must say it was better then this one.

Dec 25, 2003
T-Pain is not a good singer/vocalist imo... All I hear most of the time is the same ol' talkbox!!!

In my opinion (You dont have to agree with me), the talkbox style is overrated that is gettin kinda annoying & will soon be played out......
Like disco!! LOL!!!

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
smallski61916 said:
T-Pain is not a good singer/vocalist imo... All I hear most of the time is the same ol' talkbox!!!

In my opinion (You dont have to agree with me), the talkbox style is overrated that is gettin kinda annoying & will soon be played out......
Like disco!! LOL!!!
Shits been played out it seems.......

Fuck T-Pains non singin ass

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
and actually friends, i do believe he does not use a talkbox. he uses an auto tuner. the auto tuner was orginally used ot make singers voice more in tune. however, when you crank it up to the max it gives your voice a robot pitch when you hit certain notes. chers first used this when she did that damn song do you beleive in love, after that everybody thought it was cool i guess. but now its played out.

Dec 25, 2003
Rasan said:
and actually friends, i do believe he does not use a talkbox. he uses an auto tuner. the auto tuner was orginally used ot make singers voice more in tune. however, when you crank it up to the max it gives your voice a robot pitch when you hit certain notes. chers first used this when she did that damn song do you beleive in love, after that everybody thought it was cool i guess. but now its played out.
Awww!!! That gay anthem??? Thanks alot for reminiscing on that shit...
I fuckin hated that song!!! Cher has been played out since her show with Sonny!! LOL!!!