T-Nutty- Raw from da Jaw aug 12!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
@ovwarrior...... He's in Citruis Hieghts so the one on Sunrise would be the better choice that's why I reccomended that one.

@jr916...... I aint been to that one in months but I wouldn't doubt it. I'm sure they do have it. Dimples(Roseville, Sunrise & Arden) are the only record stores I go locally. Any other time I shop online

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
@ovwarrior...... He's in Citruis Hieghts so the one on Sunrise would be the better choice that's why I reccomended that one.

@jr916...... I aint been to that one in months but I wouldn't doubt it. I'm sure they do have it. Dimples(Roseville, Sunrise & Arden) are the only record stores I go locally. Any other time I shop online
same here...aint really been shit that makes me wanna rush to the store

Oct 4, 2007
Hey did anyone get this? I went that dimple records near the sunrise mall and they said they didn't even order it. Then I went to that best buy right across the street and they said it comes out the 28th.

May 21, 2002
last time i heard hollis was on the lynch and eiht and he was still on point, i was jammin a skee 64 album in the whip today and hollis came tight with so many beats on that. plus he made some good beats for flowmaster mouth, hes one of the few sac artists / producers that still has their own identity and sound and i appreciate that