T-NUTTY AND SAN QUINN- A WARRIOR AND A KING* LYRICAL KINGDOM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
t-nutty is garbage for one thing and that is beats. all his albums are over weak ass beats, unbelievable.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
speedy gonzalez said:
T-Nutty could make a classic. The only complaint I have on his albums are beats and mixing/mastering. He sound dope over D-sane tracks.

Lu_ said:
t-nutty is garbage for one thing and that is beats. all his albums are over weak ass beats, unbelievable.

i sorta see where ya comn from...but ya FUCKIN TRIPPIN!

ok, masterin sounds kinda iffy at times, but the majority of his beats is fuckin RAW!

nuttfactor project? west walker? sounded mainstream to me....

an even last of the flowheekinz had that slappin underground beats....ya some was wierd as fuck, but they different...almost sounded thizzish

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Waiting on that T-Nutty and Messy Marv "2nd and 3rd Letter" cd to come out whenever they can finish it (maybe without Messy being there to complete it with T-Nutty).
Big Roc played some of it for me and mannnn I am telling you it is highly heated. It is the best Messy Marv has came since "Disobayish". This album is going to be a Classic.
Roc, whatz the Status?

Street Masters Magazine WEST
http://www.streetmastersmagazine.com

May 2, 2006
Quinn and T-Nutty are tight individually, doesnt seem like their styles would compliment each other though. does anyone have a sample track from the cd?