T-NUTTY AND SAN QUINN- A WARRIOR AND A KING* LYRICAL KINGDOM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
THOUGHT I BRING THE GET DOWN FROM BART TO THE SAC FORUM......

OUT THE BLUE OR WHAT!!!

HERE COMES T-NUTTY TO SHOCK HIS FANS.....A COLLABO WIT SAN QUINN. JULY 17TH IS THE DATE.....IF IT DOESNT GET PUSHED BACK.
MY GOODNES.....I CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!

T-NUTTY HAS A BUNCH OF SHIT IN THE WORKS THIS YEAR IT LOOKS LIKE. JUSS GOTTA SIT BACK AND SEE WHAT DROPS FIRST.

source: http://www.alpol.net/bay/index.html[/QUOTE]

Mar 26, 2007
FourOneFog said:
THOUGHT I BRING THE GET DOWN FROM BART TO THE SAC FORUM......

OUT THE BLUE OR WHAT!!!

HERE COMES T-NUTTY TO SHOCK HIS FANS.....A COLLABO WIT SAN QUINN. JULY 17TH IS THE DATE.....IF IT DOESNT GET PUSHED BACK.
MY GOODNES.....I CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!

T-NUTTY HAS A BUNCH OF SHIT IN THE WORKS THIS YEAR IT LOOKS LIKE. JUSS GOTTA SIT BACK AND SEE WHAT DROPS FIRST.

source: http://www.alpol.net/bay/index.html
[/QUOTE]

Track listing??????????

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
nonstopheat209 said:
Is there any official word on this? Perhaps DDK has something to say?

I see the website lists a release date, but theres no label info or anything?
info is official, cause it comes from City Hall Records net catalog. It also says it's dropping under Sumo label and will features 17 tracks.

Nov 15, 2005
Didn't see this one comin'. I'll be coppin' 4 sure. The only track I've heard T-Nutty and Quinn on was off of the C-Bo and Quinn "100 Racks In My Backpack" StreetShow release. The song is called "Do Somethin'". It's actually a Bo and Nutty track with Quinn on the hook. The song blaps.

May 21, 2002
I bought this straight off the bat without hearing it, not done that in a long time, and now i know why, i wish i had checked it first, the beats are kinda ok, some are tight, they all done by some cat called Troy that i never heard of.

both Quinn and Nutty are talented rappers in they own right but they don't sit together that well on all the tracks, its mixed and mastered a little better than usual frisco street show releases but something about is lacking for me personally, plus 15 bucks for just 12 tracks is a rip off.