SYKO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Stimey said:
Cool Nutz looks more like a bus driver than a rapper
lmao..all i know syk got some of the tightest lyrics i hear in a minute tha shit he say and how he put it down and put it to beats are crazy ass fuck dude is tha one nigga i say is underrated and need to get recognized he's killin alot of the supoosed top artist

May 4, 2002
thank you for the recognition...cool nutz is the godfather or NW music...its only right niggas like me and nonstop follow in his footsteps and open doors the same way he did....and for the inquiring minds..i posted the PAPERWORK..only to have it deleted by moderators in the forums....truth hurts. but im here for music...if u wanna talk about that shit you can do it elsewhere...exposing people isnt good for bu$ine$$...lol
i got 4 cds droppin this august....yall keep up with me on my myspace page
www.myspace.com/syko12
or
www.themanbehindthepill.com
that site is being transformed into flash this week..so bare with my webdesigners...
i have some big shit in the works...more so in the world of video games...im not goin nowhere..im just glad most of yall been able to grow wit me..
1hunnit
also be on the lookout for a syke/mitchy collab on my new album
shits gonna be retarded

SYKO said:
thank you for the recognition...cool nutz is the godfather or NW music...its only right niggas like me and nonstop follow in his footsteps and open doors the same way he did....and for the inquiring minds..i posted the PAPERWORK..only to have it deleted by moderators in the forums....truth hurts. but im here for music...if u wanna talk about that shit you can do it elsewhere...exposing people isnt good for bu$ine$$...lol
www.myspace.com/syko12
or
that site is being transformed into flash this week..so bare with my webdesigners...
i have some big shit in the works...more so in the world of video games...im not goin nowhere..im just glad most of yall been able to grow wit me..
1hunnit
shits gonna be retarded
thats whats imma be on tha look out for tha release and shit but i bought that sykotheropy and to hear some of the shit u was puttin together back then and tha shit now is crazy like i said from tha baets to tha pad. obut on the new one how many tracks u throwin on there? and whast some of tha people who gonna be on it

May 4, 2002
@supa

I got a double cd called "The Movement" (aug 11th)
Just think a 2007 version of Scarface's "My Homies"
I got all my artists all over the comp. i did all the production..wit a few guest apperances from Dubee, Rydah & Duna for the most part

Then you got My album (double cd & DVD) (august 29th)
Syko is The Man Behind The Pill
the album is retarded...lets just say i got Daft Punk & Bjork (who?? lol) on the album for staters....the first disc is the "PILL disc" and the second disc is the "REAL" disc..so dont buy my shit thinkin your ridin the yellow bus for 2 hours...
the dvd is a documentary of me..my work before and after the bay...you get upclose interviews with PSD, BLUV, DUBEE, KILO KURT & real REPTABLE crest sidaz tellin everybody how i became a major part in the movement...its gonna be a good summer for hip hop MUSIC at least ill play my part

Mar 26, 2007
MIGGZILLA24 said:
so where the fuck is the paperwork ?
old ish that wasnt even verified^^

shit is old yall and for the niggaz out there that talk shit saying "he's a snitch and he's this and that" think about what yall say and stop being fake cause lots of niggaz jump the gun when they hear shit about a rapper snitching or making false comments, then a couple weeks later they all over his dick.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
SYKO said:
@supa

I got a double cd called "The Movement" (aug 11th)
Just think a 2007 version of Scarface's "My Homies"
I got all my artists all over the comp. i did all the production..wit a few guest apperances from Dubee, Rydah & Duna for the most part

Then you got My album (double cd & DVD) (august 29th)
Syko is The Man Behind The Pill
the album is retarded...lets just say i got Daft Punk & Bjork (who?? lol) on the album for staters....the first disc is the "PILL disc" and the second disc is the "REAL" disc..so dont buy my shit thinkin your ridin the yellow bus for 2 hours...
the dvd is a documentary of me..my work before and after the bay...you get upclose interviews with PSD, BLUV, DUBEE, KILO KURT & real REPTABLE crest sidaz tellin everybody how i became a major part in the movement...its gonna be a good summer for hip hop MUSIC at least ill play my part
bro is it really coming in august. or is this gonna be another dissapointment when i check the wherehouse or second ave. for the cd's on them dates???

May 4, 2002
yes august...call ryan foster at freq mastering about the grueling 48 songs im having mastered right now...august is DEFINITE...no more waiting

Aug 8, 2004
so ur gonna have this mastered, pressed up, and shipped out all in the next month? not sure how long that usually takes but seems like it could take a while?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
SYKO said:
www.myspace.com/syko12
or
1hunnit
shits gonna be retarded
Yea SYKO, Its Bad For Business, Too Bad Your The One Who Started The Whole Thing

I Cant Wait For 151's People To Confront You About Your False Statments And Rambling

And I Would Have Gave Your Music A Chance, Had You Admitted You Fucked Up And Took A Wrong Turn, But Big Bad SYKO Is To Good To Act Like A Human Being

Aug 8, 2004
I have no idea what the name of the track is off the top of my head, but I heard an EP from Syko a while back.....the intro was sum mobster talkin bout how fake rappers are callin themselves all these gangsta names when really they only studio ass gangstas.....then it went into the next track. that track was SO FUCKIN HARD! hands down my favorite Syko track I've ever heard. ur a sav for that one homie!

Oct 22, 2005
^^ ye off amerikkkan syko vol 0 thats a stoopid knocker dont sleep on the movement and t soprano khilla and all dem niggaz they go hard we respect "most real" bay shit its time that yall support us...nonstop doing big things too many people out here really got talent its from the bay to the p.o tho