SYKO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
HOW MANY OF YALL GOT ANY OF HIS CD'S??? HE'S A BEAST HIS PRODUCTION AND LYRICS COME OUT FIRE I SLEPT ON HIS SHIT FOR A MINUTE BUT I AINT GONNA LIE ONCE I GOT ON I BECAME A FAN HIS SHIT IS DEEP, AND I THINK HES THA HARDEST RAPPER OUT NOT TO MANY PEOPLE FUCKIN WIT EM REAL TALK, WHERE YALL THINK HE'S AT IN THA RAP GAME AND WHY THIS NIGGA AINT BLOWN UP YET

Mar 26, 2007
You talking about the "SYKO" that supposofly had paper work about 151 snitchin??

I havent heard his music but if its the dude who I'm talkin about.......well I dont bump that niggaz shit, he was too judgemental quik to jump on the net exposing lies about peeps. No support from me if its that SYKO your talking about.

But if it isnt then post a song up or somethin so I can peep and give my opinion.

Sep 4, 2002
City Situation said:
Didn't SYKO do thizzle dance? I know he did a really popular bay song. And yeah it's the same one that posts on this forum.
yes and boss tycoon, those are his two big ones he did wit dre, he did plenty other slaps wit dre, but those are his two most known

Sep 4, 2002
Miguel Foreals said:
Syko and Nonstop are the ones that made me respect the northwest as far as music goes.

both them dudes seriously got talent, I rocks wit 'em.
need to get on Jus Family records then pimpin, They dope.... Cool nutz, maniac lok, Bosko, And DJ chill

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yes...Syko did post a controversial thread in here lately! Same cat!

He got a lot of respect in the NW and yes...he did produce for MD and is on College Hoops 2k7 which was a big look for the NW, and his "Stunnah Shades" (I wear my stunnah shades at night) is dope! (It's on his myspace)

Cool Nutz, Maniac Lok, DJ Chill, Bosko and Kenny Mack are also must have cd's....NW or Not! The Luni Coleone/Cool Nutz album called "Every Single Day" is blazing across the country as we speak and Cool Nutz is dropping his next album on Sick Wid It records!

You can check out all these artist's on my top freinds list here:
www.myspace.com/nlrwriting
and read an interview I did with SYKO in my blogs!
Let us know what y'all think!
ONE!