Sydal - "Fuck Rap"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
BTW NOT TRYING TO HIJACK THE THREAD BUT INSTEAD OF MAKING A NEW THREAD...
CAN ANY OF YOU GENTLEMEN IN THE INDUSTRY. TELL ME HOW RELEVANT HAVING A BAR CODE ON YOUR CD'S STILL IS?
You should have one to track sales. If you only plan on pressing 1,000 copies and selling them on the street, the barcode won't matter. But for retail, it's a good thing to have.

May 16, 2002
It sounds real good but how can we tell? I didn't say you were a snitch, lets make that clear. In certain situations, that could be the case. You can figure that one out. LOL at trying to school me on the streets and life. Save your breath for your kids.
Why be stupid and put myself in a predicament like that in the first place? I seriously take anybody's loud mouth anti snitching rants as a joke. 99.9% of motherfuckers when put in a corner and facing 25 to life will snitch like them fuckers on the First 48 so STFU!

Who said it isn't about money? Who said anyone is trying to make friends? If I am not mistaken, it is you who takes pictures with your favorite rappers. Nothing groupie like about my get down folks, real talk.
It is me. The difference between me & anybody in here talking shit is, I'm not afraid to show who I am. I learned to take pics from the moment I met Eric "Eazy E" Wright & my friend dropped the camera. People can view it how they want. I tend to view it as accomplishments simply based on the fact it can be done. If my "groupie" pictures inspire anybody to go out there to make it happen... when the rest are yelling, "It can't be done." I've done my job.

Your explanation of playing the devil's advocate is simply you being a hater any way you cut it Sorry if I call it how I see it, nothing personal.

It isnt hard to fathom an intelligent person like Sydal sitting down with an AR rep for a label. It may be disturbing for someone like you though, I don't know.
Why the, "I don't know." at the end? Do you know that when somebody ends their conversation with that is pretty much throwing everything you said out the window due to being unsure of what you just stated.

Dec 2, 2006
Why be stupid and put myself in a predicament like that in the first place? I seriously take anybody's loud mouth anti snitching rants as a joke. 99.9% of motherfuckers when put in a corner and facing 25 to life will snitch like them fuckers on the First 48 so STFU!
Exactly my way of thinking in 2011. But just being out with your folks can be the reason though, shit happens. I have been in the your little first 48 scenario and kept it 100. Looking at this part of your response though, it sounds to me you are justifying this conduct becuase that is what "99.9% of motherfuckers" would do.

It is me. The difference between me & anybody in here talking shit is, I'm not afraid to show who I am. I learned to take pics from the moment I met Eric "Eazy E" Wright & my friend dropped the camera. People can view it how they want. I tend to view it as accomplishments simply based on the fact it can be done. If my "groupie" pictures inspire anybody to go out there to make it happen... when the rest are yelling, "It can't be done." I've done my job.
Sorry, I don't worship rap cats. I have seen just how fraudulant alot of them are. There are some real ones, but that is the minority for sure. Showing who you are is up to you, I don't care either way if people know who I am.lol. I am not looking for attention or trying to be the cool guy. I can respect men, but not someone because they rap, that is all you.

Why the, "I don't know." at the end? Do you know that when somebody ends their conversation with that is pretty much throwing everything you said out the window due to being unsure of what you just stated.
The I don't know is because I don't know what your thought process is smart guy. I am unsure of your reasoning for commenting the way you did in this thread. I assumed you were being a hater, maybe I am wrong but doubt it.

May 16, 2002
Exactly my way of thinking in 2011. But just being out with your folks can be the reason though, shit happens. I have been in the your little first 48 scenario and kept it 100. Looking at this part of your response though, it sounds to me you are justifying this conduct becuase that is what "99.9% of motherfuckers" would do.
We're on the internet & I don't believe you, sorry. I could tell you my fat ass in the military and I did a experimental test for them & now every time I get pissed I turn green and get this incredible strength LOL! It don't mean shit!

Sorry, I don't worship rap cats. I have seen just how fraudulant alot of them are. There are some real ones, but that is the minority for sure. Showing who you are is up to you, I don't care either way if people know who I am.lol. I am not looking for attention or trying to be the cool guy. I can respect men, but not someone because they rap, that is all you.
That's what I do. Thank you for recognizing.

The I don't know is because I don't know what your thought process is smart guy. I am unsure of your reasoning for commenting the way you did in this thread. I assumed you were being a hater, maybe I am wrong but doubt it.
ASSUME... good choice of words :dead:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Breh.

Dec 2, 2006
We're on the internet & I don't believe you, sorry. I could tell you my fat ass in the military and I did a experimental test for them & now every time I get pissed I turn green and get this incredible strength LOL! It don't mean shit!

That's what I do. Thank you for recognizing.

ASSUME... good choice of words :dead:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Breh.
I have a PhD in streetology but that is for me to know and live with at the end of the day. I don't expect you guys to believe me but I know and a select few on here know as well. For all you know I could be this....

I can't lie though, I am trying to live like one to stay out the way in 2011....

Happy Halloween to you too. Mine was good.

Dec 3, 2009
Yeah man Sydall what you're saying is REAL..
this song is tight

fuck rap.. fuck the radio.. fuck mainstream rap....

Tech N9ne talked about the same shit when he started...

fuck the industry! the industry is punks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34T-IDwMkCg

keep it real to what you wanna do.. and get your money independent..
there;s more money in indie anyways now..
mainstream is some bullshit now...