Super Hyphy on MTV???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
that shit was hard... i aint seen that video in a minute... haha i kno america was like WTF was that nigga sayin.... that shit was cleeeeean when my nigga hit the drop

Dec 17, 2005
its cool they played it, but they said "up next E40's new artist keak da sneak" as though keak is like E40's apprentice, and signed to SWI Records and shit LOL! Bunch a don't knows up at MTV....but I'm happy they played it

May 5, 2002
They probobly didn't show the title or any of that shit because the single will be on his next album (again) on whatever major label he signed to thats yet to be anounced, and on an album that doesn't even have a title yet. The label he on prolly pushed it on MTV to play it to keep the buzz goin. Yall complain too much, thats huge that he got that on there, and they always show shortened videos on direct effect.

Feb 11, 2006
mane the skipped his first verse and ended it too early, they didnt even put up the song info lik they do on all the other songs lik the artist name, song name, album etc, i bet sway really pushed them to play it

Aug 8, 2005
to me its hella frustrating , i mean don't get me wrong its a good look 4 keak to be on mtv , 40 to be on mtv , thats cool and all , but can we atleast get the entire video to be played??? if that was a fat joe video , the world would have literally stopped , ok maybe not fat joe but u see what im saying??? its punk ass industry politics and i think that dj envy on mtv should stop saying hes the peoples choice because he sho don't represent the people ... at least not the people out here.

Aug 8, 2005
yeah i feel u but they started the video on the second verse and then on top of it they didn't even let the whole shit play , they didn't even have that shit nwhere it says the name of the song and the label and the artists name and all that , and they cut directly into a busta rhymes video from the beginning usually if its a premeir they willplay it front to back but that is true they do b cuttin shit off all the time

Apr 5, 2005
Snubnoze said:
They probobly didn't show the title or any of that shit because the single will be on his next album (again) on whatever major label he signed to thats yet to be anounced, and on an album that doesn't even have a title yet. The label he on prolly pushed it on MTV to play it to keep the buzz goin. Yall complain too much, thats huge that he got that on there, and they always show shortened videos on direct effect.
I was going to say the same thing. Look at it this way folkers. It's a tease for his new fans around the nation. And what Snubnoze stated- whatever major he is signed to it seems that Super Hyphy will be on his newest LP release. Im sure it will get pushed and marketed the correct way. Super Hyphy is the biggest bay area single up to date. This is real big.