Super Hyphy on MTV???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
BayRider04 said:
OH SHIT I HEAR TELL ME WHEN TO GO PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUNDF DURRING THE MCDONALDS HIGH SCHOOL DUNK CONTEST ON FUCKING ESPN

TBIB

YEEEE
This post makes perfect sense for this thread, considering the title of this topic is Super Hyphy on MTV.

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
Keak is actually getting mad love from MTV. He's gonna make some noise as the year goes along. I cant wait for the real Kunta Kinte to drop.

Oct 7, 2005
I just want to say in MTV's defense ... they wanted to play the whole video, but because of their own "standards" they couldnt play the whole video. Its been reedited and sent to them so that they can play the whole thing. Look for it on MTV Jams in the future.

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
hwdsmith said:
I just want to say in MTV's defense ... they wanted to play the whole video, but because of their own "standards" they couldnt play the whole video. Its been reedited and sent to them so that they can play the whole thing. Look for it on MTV Jams in the future.
Source?

Jan 31, 2006
kle said:
His Source is himself, considering he is the main producer and talent relations of half-white productions, the company that made the video. He is basically the guy who got it on MTV, so I think he is a pretty reliable source

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
watch the song blow up all over again... everyone else actin like its brand new... when we're already sick of that shit and its been played out for months... shit could be kind of annoying in a way

but its all good... I can def see it blowin up huge... props to Keaks

Jan 26, 2006
thats good shit. but I'll get excited when a Bay artist that hasn't been around since the early 90's gets a video on MTV BET. Don't get me wrong, this is great for Keak, but I would love to see a Turf Talk, Clyde Carson, Fab, Balance, etc get some exposure. They have more appeal to the mainstreem IMO.