SUPER HYPHY 10 WAS......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2006
MAC DRIZZA said:
@nastynia.....y u keep postin dat fuckin picture?
Maybe he's postin' it because Mistah Fab has that song called Helmet Head, "Helmet on my head, 'causa nigga I go dumb."

Either way... Super Hyphy 10 was crackin' and everyone in NoizeMakers, as well as DJ Amen, D-Sharpe, and anyone else involved are happy you all enjoyed it and want to thank you for rollin' out and supporting Thizz and the whole Hyphy movement. Be on the look out for some more shit to start crackin' off in the North Bay. For all of your high school kids, the man King Selomon has a jumpoff coming up, for the lineup ya'll should check his page in a couple of days at www.myspace.com/kingselomon. Other than that, always be sure to hit up the www.myspace.com/noizemakers page for information on our next events, you'd better believe we never sleep!!!

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
it was too fuckin hot & the crowd was too rowdy. i mean i know people wanna go dumb and shit but, if you are not in the front, accept that shit and stop fuckin pushing. i was in the front, & the whole time (until finally i jsut sat on the damn stage) bitches were like on my fuckin back. like, wtf, back up and inch or 2, that shit is hella creepy. & i don't like getting other people's sweat on me, that shit is nasty.

& it irritates the fuck out of me when people from like 5 rows back are hella pushign and reaching over me trying to shake a rappers hand.

wtf? wtf do you really get out of touching somebodys hand? they aren't gonna give you fuckin super powers or anything. & it's usually helal dudes trying to shake their hand, that's hella gay.

anyway... i enjoyed fab's performance the most. i was mad that psd & dubbe weren't there. mac mall did wide open & i've always loved that song so that was nice.

the jacka stepped on my hand & i didn't appreciate that. but it was an accident.

in conclusion, the show was cool but the audience irritated the fuck out of me & it was too damn hot in there.

Apr 29, 2006
emma said:
it was too fuckin hot & the crowd was too rowdy. i mean i know people wanna go dumb and shit but, if you are not in the front, accept that shit and stop fuckin pushing. i was in the front, & the whole time (until finally i jsut sat on the damn stage) bitches were like on my fuckin back. like, wtf, back up and inch or 2, that shit is hella creepy. & i don't like getting other people's sweat on me, that shit is nasty.

& it irritates the fuck out of me when people from like 5 rows back are hella pushign and reaching over me trying to shake a rappers hand.

wtf? wtf do you really get out of touching somebodys hand? they aren't gonna give you fuckin super powers or anything. & it's usually helal dudes trying to shake their hand, that's hella gay.

anyway... i enjoyed fab's performance the most. i was mad that psd & dubbe weren't there. mac mall did wide open & i've always loved that song so that was nice.

the jacka stepped on my hand & i didn't appreciate that. but it was an accident.

in conclusion, the show was cool but the audience irritated the fuck out of me & it was too damn hot in there.
pop a pill and chill the fuck out bitch

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
chronicicetea said:
pop a pill and chill the fuck out bitch
fuck you.

i go to a lot of concerts & i usually have fun.

the audience was hella ruining shit for me this time.

it's one thing to get bumped into a couple times... that, i can tolerate. shit, i'll just bump their ass back.

but it's irritating as fuck to have hella random ass people's nasty sweaty bodies completely against me & shit, for extended periods of time.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
why are you taking that sentence out of context?

i was talking about the fact that at the show people (dudes and bitches) were standing like right against my fuckin back & it was a really digusting feeling. i don't wanna feel titties on my damn back. i don't wanna feel nasty sweaty people against me, period.

Apr 21, 2006
emma said:
why are you taking that sentence out of context?

i was talking about the fact that at the show people (dudes and bitches) were standing like right against my fuckin back & it was a really digusting feeling. i don't wanna feel titties on my damn back. i don't wanna feel nasty sweaty people against me, period.
then dont go in the front, or better yet just dont go

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
RayDT said:
then dont go in the front, or better yet just dont go
usually it's best in the front.

i refuse to be squashed in the middle.

& fuck you.. i like concerts. don't tell me not to go.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i got shitted on? the fuck...

every time people were on my back i kept elbowing them or telling them to MOVE. i TOLD the bitch to get off my back & she was like "i can't".