SUPER HYPHY 10 WAS......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
LeScrapper said:
CRACKIN LIKE FUCK! ive never seen so many white boys gone off a pill tho, shit had me laughin all nite. everyone was there except.....dubee and PSD, i wasnt really that suprised tho, but the mob figaz killed that shit. koo ass show, hope that bring some of that shit more towards the eastbay.
fuck petaluma! why do people think shows at the phoenix crack

/ probably never been to a real show that doesnt end at 11 or 12. and niggas is dummy after the show.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
stunnamayne415 said:
fuck petaluma! why do people think shows at the phoenix crack

/ probably never been to a real show that doesnt end at 11 or 12. and niggas is dummy after the show.
its the only place that doesnt have a show end cause of violence and thats why its always crackin

Feb 19, 2006
emma said:
it was too fuckin hot & the crowd was too rowdy. i mean i know people wanna go dumb and shit but, if you are not in the front, accept that shit and stop fuckin pushing. i was in the front, & the whole time (until finally i jsut sat on the damn stage) bitches were like on my fuckin back. like, wtf, back up and inch or 2, that shit is hella creepy. & i don't like getting other people's sweat on me, that shit is nasty.

co sign:as quinn says"u get too hyphy imma kick yo ass".......i was like 4 people to the left of u im pretty sure and almost got my contact popped out by a deadly dread!!!!

Jun 3, 2006
emma said:
why are you taking that sentence out of context?

i was talking about the fact that at the show people (dudes and bitches) were standing like right against my fuckin back & it was a really digusting feeling. i don't wanna feel titties on my damn back. i don't wanna feel nasty sweaty people against me, period.
i wanna feel titties on my back

Jun 5, 2004
the jacka stepped on my hand & i didn't appreciate that. but it was an accident.
PHHHHHHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHH.... U ACT LIKE THATS HIS FAULT... THERES A MILLION OTHER PLACES THAT HAND COULD HAVE BEEN AT THAT MOMENT BUT NO, YOU PUT IT ON THE FLOOR OR A STAGE WHERE 3572983579283 RAPPERS ARE RUNNING AND DANCING BACK AND FORTH, ITS BOUND TO GET STEPPED ON...

Feb 13, 2006
KAH707KALI said:
its the only place that doesnt have a show end cause of violence and thats why its always crackin
its not crackin and i have been to hella shows that didnt end in violence but if you scared go to church cuz i would rather be at shows in the bay than at shows where they have skate board ramps,usually no smoking,5000,000 cops,and a 20 sec set with like 2 niggas