Super Bowl: Texan's vs Niner's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I cant believe that the Niners are better than the Raiders have been? well theres the team records that back that up

and i cant believe that Hill has a better record than JR? well the records show this as well

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I like how much the 9er fans talk shit about how shitty the Raiders are compared to the 9ers yet the 9ers finish every year with damn near the same record as the Raiders +/- 2 games. it really makes you appreciate their vast grasp of football

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

im a niner fan and this thread is was envisioned with double glassed homerism bifoculs. You say shit like this and then wonder why people don't respect your opinion.

btw, warriors are going to the finals this year and the giants come back to take teh wild card and win the series.

Apr 5, 2005
quit fuckin tryin to justify what you said, if it was a BOLD prediction , then why not fuckin put it in the predictions thread? why make a whole thread about it?

You fucking homer. this has to be one of the worst predictions i have ever seen. i mean, even niner fans im sure are just hopping to make the playoffs, not the fuckin super bowl.

and texan fans im sure are just hoppin to win 7 games.

your an idiot!
Why you crying like a little bitch? Your duck ain't fucking you in the ass enough? Why don't you eat a dick and shut the fuck up you BITCH!