Super Bowl: Texan's vs Niner's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
its a bold prediction

it could happen, both teams are on a rise, and have been building and can be set, Marshall Faulk said he sees the Niners as a playoff team this year as well

Apr 5, 2005
Wow. It's a bold prediction. Houston's offense if they all can stay healthy will be in alot of games this season. Their defense has the talent there, but needs to step it up.

The 49er's on the other hand are responding well to Mike Singletary. If they can run the ball successfully, they will be able to manage the game and clock better in their favor. Last year when Mike Sing took over, the defense looked SHARP! Now that they have switched to a 3-4 permanantly and simplified their defense I do expect them to continue what they did the past 4-5 games of last season.

Btw, did I mention this was a BOLD prediction?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmao @ all the raider fans in here trynna clown, youre team has been the worst team in the nfl since 2002 and has had the most 1st round busts since then. And no improvement has been shown, u have assclown fans who dress up like castro fairies and put make up on each other, a douche bag coach who knows his team sucks so bad that he has to punch his assistant coach, and a old dipshit of a owner who drafted DHB Aka Troy Williamson aka Ashley Lelie part 2

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Wow. It's a bold prediction. Houston's offense if they all can stay healthy will be in alot of games this season. Their defense has the talent there, but needs to step it up.

The 49er's on the other hand are responding well to Mike Singletary. If they can run the ball successfully, they will be able to manage the game and clock better in their favor. Last year when Mike Sing took over, the defense looked SHARP! Now that they have switched to a 3-4 permanantly and simplified their defense I do expect them to continue what they did the past 4-5 games of last season.

Btw, did I mention this was a BOLD prediction?
quit fuckin tryin to justify what you said, if it was a BOLD prediction , then why not fuckin put it in the predictions thread? why make a whole thread about it?

You fucking homer. this has to be one of the worst predictions i have ever seen. i mean, even niner fans im sure are just hopping to make the playoffs, not the fuckin super bowl.

and texan fans im sure are just hoppin to win 7 games.

your an idiot!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
lmao @ all the raider fans in here trynna clown, youre team has been the worst team in the nfl since 2002 and has had the most 1st round busts since then. And no improvement has been shown, u have assclown fans who dress up like castro fairies and put make up on each other, a douche bag coach who knows his team sucks so bad that he has to punch his assistant coach, and a old dipshit of a owner who drafted DHB Aka Troy Williamson aka Ashley Lelie part 2
Lol I don't give a fuck bout the raiders in this convo.

ur suzy ass tranny lovin chreebo always make some biast comment bout ur team and blatant hate toward the raiders.

So fuckin what we been shitty the last few years. IT'S NOT LIKE THE 9ERS have been any better.

If ur gonna hate, make it reasonable. Don't be a dumbfuck.

Please.

Also FUCK THE 9ERS.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
So fuckin what we been shitty the last few years. IT'S NOT LIKE THE 9ERS have been any better.

If ur gonna hate, make it reasonable. Don't be a dumbfuck.

Please.

Also FUCK THE 9ERS.
Lol Reasonable? well 1st off, we have been better, check the records lol

Dec 2, 2006
for all you crybaby whiner fans with comcast. go to on demand sports/nfl network/local zone and look at the video up there. you want to talk about pathetic? taking steps back? you dont even have an NFL qb GTFOH!