Super Bowl 44

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win Super Bowl 44?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 23, 2004
im like almost every body i want the saints to win for there first championship but in reality colts are gonna win payton is a sav best qb of all time and im a niners fan well maybe he still needs 3 more rings before hes really the best..lol but his stats are the best....plus hes getting better..

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
phil the phaggot pharaoh and his phaggot philosophy of sayin phaggot in every sentence. gotta give props.

Dec 9, 2005
On paper, this is the greatest Super Bowl matchup I can remember.

In most of the SB's there has been a pretty clear favorite. Doesn't seem to be one this time around, though I think the Colts are favored, and should be.

Still a tossup.

Gonna be a great game though! Can't wait.

Oct 2, 2006
Being a Colts fan my entire life I'm picking them to win the game.

Has anyone else been impressed by the young receivers of the Colts for has been beasts this year? Garcon and Collie have really been molded into good players with the help of Reggie Wayne and Peyton Manning. I bet game planning with Manning is ridiculous like Peyton is the smart kid in class who raises his hand to answer every question... actually he probably would be the kid teaching the class.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Has anyone else been impressed by the young receivers of the Colts for has been beasts this year? Garcon and Collie have really been molded into good players with the help of Reggie Wayne and Peyton Manning. I bet game planning with Manning is ridiculous like Peyton is the smart kid in class who raises his hand to answer every question... actually he probably would be the kid teaching the class.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm going for the Saints, but both teams deserve to win and the Saints/Vikings game was great to watch, finally a good playoff game, lets hope this years SB is even better.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF

Mar 8, 2008

can you say Man Crush...?!

remove Peytons sack from your mouf..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Being a Raiders fan my entire life I'm picking them to win the game.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Feb 14, 2004

Yeah Pierre Garçon has been doing well. Peyton isn't missing Harrison at all. He's still got weapons.

Mar 16, 2005
Indy is going to win this one. I have 2 different scores, I think it will be more like 42-17, but.....but......If the Colts let the Saints wr's loose like Jets did a few times they will get a couple more scores to make it 42-31

I really dont see how people are saying this is a good match up or going to be entertaining. Colts played a much tougher schedule and are battle tested. Saints played an easier schedule and almost faltered the #1 seed at the end. Saints run game is nothing compared to Jets and thats the best way to keep manning off the field to score. Im sure Saints will come out with a quick score like against Minnesota but the Indy d will be bringing it all night, and there is not 1 single player on the saints defense that is a better match up then what the colts will throw out on offense.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think it'll be closer than 42-17 though because teams play better in SuperBowls. The Saints probably will cause problems in the beginning of the game but once they all settle, Peyton will start shredding them up.

Colts 27
Saints 17

Mar 16, 2005
I think it'll be closer than 42-17 though because teams play better in SuperBowls. The Saints probably will cause problems in the beginning of the game but once they all settle, Peyton will start shredding them up.

Colts 27
Saints 17

Are you telling a Broncos fan teams play better in the super bowl???? lol