Super Bowl 44

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win Super Bowl 44?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I won $270 on the saints, after porter got that int I was screaming like a motherfucker!!!

now off to the pub to celebrate!

Mar 17, 2006
im happy the Saints won. i thought the Colts was gonna win and i like the colts. but one of my childhood homies Robert Meachem got a ring. so im happy for him

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
IF SAINTS DIDNT HAVE THAT INTERCEPTION, I BET THE COLTS WOULDA WON. GOOD THING IM BROKE OR I WOULDA LOST A SHITLOAD OF MONEY. I WAS ROOTING FOR THE SAINTS IN THE VIKS GAME BUT SAINTS DEFENSE IS WEAK AS FUCK AND THOUGHT THE COLTS WERE GONNA DOMINATE.

MANNING CHOKED IN THE END.

MARDI GRAS IS GONNA BE FUCKING CRAZY RIGHT NOW..

Feb 14, 2004
I think the Colts will win, but I want the Saints to win.
I bet 20 bucks on the Colts. My friend knew I wanted the Colts to win the AFC championship game, so he made a 20 dollar bet with me on this game, and I took it. I didn't really care which team won. But I'm out 20 bucks now lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
IF SAINTS DIDNT HAVE THAT INTERCEPTION, I BET THE COLTS WOULDA WON. GOOD THING IM BROKE OR I WOULDA LOST A SHITLOAD OF MONEY. I WAS ROOTING FOR THE SAINTS IN THE VIKS GAME BUT SAINTS DEFENSE IS WEAK AS FUCK AND THOUGHT THE COLTS WERE GONNA DOMINATE.

MANNING CHOKED IN THE END.

MARDI GRAS IS GONNA BE FUCKING CRAZY RIGHT NOW..
Saints D was weak? get the fuck outta here you pakistanian fuckface

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Glad to see drew brees win one. Great for the city of New Orleans as well.

Mardi Gras is right around the corner. Shit is gonna be CRAZY!! My boy moved out there near New Orleans a few years ago n a few of the homies were gon plan a road trip our there durin Mardi Gras to visit him and party on bourbon st!!! FUCK. Shouldve planned it out.