SUP SICCNESS!!!!!!!!! STRANGE MUSIC FORUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
i dont understand whut the beef wit snug is. this dude busts his ass and is one of the coolest modest cats i know all he tryin to do is get by and make music.
What does that have to do with coming on the Strange Music forum and attacking Strange Music fans? If you forgot, he came on here months ago saying some shit about how he was going to kill someone because the kid didn't like his music.

its like goin to a 9 to 5 for free shit dont make sense
snug juss keep doin you.
I don't disagree that someone should be paid for the shit they do, but it seems like this guy is a fucking live wire just running his lips any time anybody says anything about him. I wished him well despite the fact that I think his music is trash and he took offense to that. ::shrug:: Too fuckin' bad.

its nothin but a flight> dnt tuck ya tail now. the offers on the table.if not shut the fuck then sucka
Yeah... You win. I'm obviously a pussy because I won't accept a one way flight from a stranger who's already threatened to kill people on a message board because they don't like his music.

I used to talk bad about Kutt's music too... Even his girl at the time didn't cry about it as hard as you.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
i dont understand whut the beef wit snug is. this dude busts his ass and is one of the coolest modest cats i know all he tryin to do is get by and make music.
an i expect to be attacked for havin his back but its whutever the dude is my fam and when one of your friends gets attacked you'd stick up for em to.
an when he gotta come outta pocket for his music i understand why he wanna get paid for his craft. its like goin to a 9 to 5 for free shit dont make sense
snug juss keep doin you. u is a real ass dude dont let the haters bug you out
I agree.

Here's the problem I see with Zero and Shiro(sometimes) arguing. From a psychological standpoint, you're both baiting him. You make fun of his music. You say the most off the wall shit, the most disrespectful thing you can think of, and then you jump his bones because he's an "artist" and "above it all" and shouldn't respond to beef. That's unfair.

And Snug, in some aspect, they have a point. With the smarmy, sideways posts they leave you, it's almost a bit of envy mixed with hate. They choose to bait you, and you choose to respond. You gotta look past it, man. We both know that e-shit hilarious to some extent, but it can be taken too far.

People on here are going to insult you just because you take it. They don't insult Kutt or Krizz because they don't post, mainly, but actually it's because they know it's not going down like that.

I know you understand what I'm talking about, Tom, and if you got more to offer this thread than your riotous post breakdown's, please feel free to explain why you stay on Snug's nuts.

Nov 14, 2002
People on here are going to insult you just because you take it. They don't insult Kutt or Krizz because they don't post, mainly, but actually it's because they know it's not going down like that.
I don't hate on Kutt and Krizz, because I enjoy their music. I didn't even really say much about S&S untill Snuggles pulls in here, and starts threatening physical violence against FANS. I saw that and was dumbfounded. Honestly, I found it insulting. How can somebody come on here, and threaten the same fans that (whether they like it or not) put that money in his pocket? I should take the flight out to KC since it would be my merch money paying for it anyway.

On top of that, I've never said much past "Your music is bad". I've seen some people here talking about his gangster status (like I give a fuck) and his kids (which is none of anybody's business but his own/his families/his friends). I'm not about that.

I completely understand if the guy is upset because I trash his music. It's not my shit. I don't know anybody else who likes it either, but I'm sure there are a number of people who are into it and that's cool. Me staying on his nuts has everything to do with coming on here threatening fans and then generalizing the whole forum by saying we're all a bunch of dick riders because he can't make a cd that anybody likes.

Aside from the fact that Strange is still making cash off the cd's and merch, he's just another dude from any other labels forum coming in here and talking shit as far as I'm concerned. Especially after he posted "shit on SM".

Status
Not open for further replies.