SUP SICCNESS!!!!!!!!! STRANGE MUSIC FORUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
best of luck in your future endeavours and appreciate you being cool peoples... looking forward to that mixtape and hopefully hearing you stay linked with strange

keep it 100

Silcc

nesta

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2005
Yea mayn, bought both albums...the 2nd one twice (cuz my drunkass brother threw my cd out the window) so Ill be lookin forward to sum new shit from yall, no question. Good luck with all endeavors my dude.

Feb 9, 2006
If you guys can get bigger than you did with Strange, maybe it will encourage Tech and Trav to start putting more effort in their other artists exposure wise.

MAYBE.
FUCK puttin more effort into the other artists. Hopefully it will encourage them to put into Tech first and finally get him on the level he should be. Then put it into everyone else...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Then why even bother signing the other artists? Use the label as a self contained Tech N9ne machine and not a Record Label then...

Mar 12, 2006
Then why even bother signing the other artists? Use the label as a self contained Tech N9ne machine and not a Record Label then...
they should utilize tech/krizz/kutt to their fullest and expose them to the world... then worry about others..

musically, they are completely set. but business wise, they are lacking. any diehard strange fan will say that.

its like why dish out more money for other artists if they can't even get their own to the top where they deserve

this whole talk has been had dozens of times by everybody here but fuck it

Status
Not open for further replies.