SUP SICCNESS!!!!!!!!! STRANGE MUSIC FORUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
SO SHIRO, AND ZERO CONTINUE YOUR HATIN AND FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT YOULL B SUPRIZED. WE R ALREADY BIGGER THAN WE WAS B4 WE LEFT.
Well good luck with that man... I don't wish you anything negative at all... I just don't like your music. Lol. Hopefully you can find an audience outside of Strange.

Oh and all Off Topic posts should be labeled with OT in the subject. LoL.
Snug I need you on a track holla at me dog!
You guys are so tight that you have to send him messages on the sicc? You can't even get SS to answer your PM's, and I'm supposed to believe that you're fucking with all these people you keep talking about? Not that you even bothered to send a PM anyhow... I'm sure you just wanted everyone to see how you "need snug on a track". LoL. Stop paying for features on your shitty album and put some clothes on your kids back.

Yea mayn, bought both albums...the 2nd one twice (cuz my drunkass brother threw my cd out the window)
I throw horrible cd's out the window too...

Mar 12, 2006
Well good luck with that man... I don't wish you anything negative at all... I just don't like your music. Lol. Hopefully you can find an audience outside of Strange.

Oh and all Off Topic posts should be labeled with OT in the subject. LoL.

You guys are so tight that you have to send him messages on the sicc? You can't even get SS to answer your PM's, and I'm supposed to believe that you're fucking with all these people you keep talking about? Not that you even bothered to send a PM anyhow... I'm sure you just wanted everyone to see how you "need snug on a track". LoL. Stop paying for features on your shitty album and put some clothes on your kids back.

I throw horrible cd's out the window too...

hahahahah god damnit

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah snug came at me side ways about one of his albums accused me of bootlegging his shit.... Some one said they was lookin for one of his albums and i said you wanna download it or buy it cause i didnt own a real copy to sell and snug was askin me how i was sellin it when it was never printed or some shit. But i still like they shit....

Sep 28, 2005
mid west 785. how is that side ways and i spent 5000 puttin that shit together and in a click of a button my shit could be loaded or brought by somebody without me gettin paid? you niggas is silly..... i wish some of yall could pull money out your pockets and pay for a project for some mutha fucka to tk your hard work and give it away without u benifiting.

Sep 28, 2005
and zero i bet you got beat up alot when you was young. you talk real greezy on the net bet if i saw you in the streets ya bitch ass prolly be scared to tell ya screen name cause you know you a bitch fareal. anything about snug u got sm bs to say. well the same thing goes 4 you when im in ya town holla that shit and i bet i smack u. open hand cause i dont punch bitches i slap em. lol

Nov 14, 2002
and zero i bet you got beat up alot when you was young. you talk real greezy on the net bet if i saw you in the streets ya bitch ass prolly be scared to tell ya screen name cause you know you a bitch fareal. anything about snug u got sm bs to say. well the same thing goes 4 you when im in ya town holla that shit and i bet i smack u. open hand cause i dont punch bitches i slap em. lol
First of all, you don't have to get so butthurt because I don't like your music. Second of all, check the other thread. I don't need to tell you how horrible of a rapper you are in two different threads.

And who's the bitch, when you're the one (supposedly) with the money and the good life, but you're getting all worked up about one young white kids opinion of your music... ON THE INTERNET.

Nate has bigger balls and more pride than you.

Mar 12, 2006
And who's the bitch, when you're the one (supposedly) with the money and the good life, but you're getting all worked up about one young white kids opinion of your music... ON THE INTERNET.
LOL...

snug is there never a point when you feel like ...'rising above' the internet drama?

people are always going to have opinions and say what they wanna say.. you aren't going to change any minds by threatenin to send your gorillas out

Sep 28, 2005
so when guys type what yaw gotta say its cool , but when i respond im e beefin? really if u dnt like the music why do you bitches get in the threads and post your shitty comments. shiro and zero most of the time. i took three months off from posting . i would still check it out and errytime i looked you fags was the only bs in the threads. now that i respon im trippin.and who threatenin. you on that list tooo. send me your info so i can fly u punks down here and chat face to face. see if that tough net shit works face to face

Sep 28, 2005
and what does my money and my life has to do with me feeling disrespected? you couldnt understand the values of being a man. so on that note i apologize for takin the time out to check your young ass OVER THE NET.and the fact that ur a "white kid" doesnt mean shit, if u was black ill would still smack the shit out of you if i seen u. race doesnt matter to me

Mar 12, 2006
ive asked ........4 or 5 times now

show me where i disrespected or hated????????

me and you had some petty arguments a few months ago. but i have yet to understand which posts you are referring to?? i said "rise above it".. you got yourself a name, some status...... why bother?????

Nov 14, 2002
so when guys type what yaw gotta say its cool , but when i respond im e beefin?
You're the artist. And if you want to respond to one person, do so. Don't address the entire forum as "nut riders".

send me your info so i can fly u punks down here and chat face to face. see if that tough net shit works face to face
Why don't you save your money and just wait till you tour the east coast? PM me whenever that happens.

Aug 8, 2004
i dont understand whut the beef wit snug is. this dude busts his ass and is one of the coolest modest cats i know all he tryin to do is get by and make music.
an i expect to be attacked for havin his back but its whutever the dude is my fam and when one of your friends gets attacked you'd stick up for em to.
an when he gotta come outta pocket for his music i understand why he wanna get paid for his craft. its like goin to a 9 to 5 for free shit dont make sense
snug juss keep doin you. u is a real ass dude dont let the haters bug you out

Status
Not open for further replies.