SummerSlam 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
No way Punk gets buried. Might not be champ again for a while but they will keep it interesting for sure with him cuz he speaks his mind like no other

Feb 8, 2003
it could be hhh against cena too since he cost him the match
that too or it could be cena, punk triple hhh fueding 3 way. hopefully they have something interesting with this and its the reason they killed punks steam. i dont understand that part of wwe bc they will put time and finance in a character build fans start to have hopw then they end up burying them in a month.

imo best match of ss was christian vs orton. looks like henry and orton will have a tittle feud next.

Feb 8, 2003
I know hes rocks couisn.

I heard he was Samoan and Japanese :confused:
ERRRRR YOU HEARD WRONG. Get your facts straight before speaking.

Though Yokozuna wrestled as a representative of Japan, he was of Samoan origin and was accordingly billed as hailing from Polynesia (although he was managed by Mr. Fuji, who would follow Anoa'i to the ring with a wooden bucket of salt, and waving a Japanese flag).[1]

HERES MORE AMMO!!!

Billed height 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)[3]
Billed weight 648 lb (294 kg)[3]
Born October 2, 1966[1]
San Francisco, California
Died October 23, 2000 (aged 34)[1]
Liverpool, England
Billed from Japan

yOU JUST LEARNED SOMETHING NEW. Now u know the reason they didnt let him talk and all he said was banzai.

May 24, 2002
ERRRRR YOU HEARD WRONG. Get your facts straight before speaking.

Though Yokozuna wrestled as a representative of Japan, he was of Samoan origin and was accordingly billed as hailing from Polynesia (although he was managed by Mr. Fuji, who would follow Anoa'i to the ring with a wooden bucket of salt, and waving a Japanese flag).[1]

HERES MORE AMMO!!!

Billed height 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)[3]
Billed weight 648 lb (294 kg)[3]
Born October 2, 1966[1]
San Francisco, California
Died October 23, 2000 (aged 34)[1]
Liverpool, England
Billed from Japan

yOU JUST LEARNED SOMETHING NEW
Did you just get your facts from wikipeda :ermm:

Dec 4, 2004
My take on the ppv, I enjoyed every match, even Kelly kelly has improved in the ring.

As far as the main event angle....Stephanie came in and influenced HHH to "do the right thing"...originally her daddy Vince McMahon didn't want Cena or Punk with the title, and he called for Del Rio to cash in at Money in the Bank. So HHH brought in his old clique buddy Nash to come in and take out tonight's winner, and have Del Rio come down and take the title...... I think we might see a short little warm up feud between Punk and Nash, and then HHH will throw other obstacles at him, similar to Vince vs Stone Cold fued, which eventually leads to Punk vs HHH at mania....

on the other hand Cena is gonna feud with Del Rio for the next few months....

just my opinion, that's how I see it, but I'm being entertained seeing how things unfold.

Jan 18, 2006
I dont see HHH vs. Punk at Mania but i could be wrong. Thats a long ways away but i think ur right about all the obstacles thrown at Punk and i think he regains the belt at Mania thats of course assuming that Cena vs. Rock doesn't happen or at least not for the title

Dec 4, 2004
I dont see HHH vs. Punk at Mania but i could be wrong. Thats a long ways away but i think ur right about all the obstacles thrown at Punk and i think he regains the belt at Mania thats of course assuming that Cena vs. Rock doesn't happen or at least not for the title
For HHH to be in the mix, he has to end up wrestling someone...I don't see it happening anywhere but Wrestlemania..just seems like the most logical thing to do. I dont think Cena vs Rock needs to be for the title myself, that would waste the WWE title match when they could have that as the main attraction and then 2 main title matches seperate...