SummerSlam 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007

August 14, 2011 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California

Matches:
WWE Title vs. WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. CM Punk

No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton vs. Christian

WWE Divas Title Match
Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly

Musical Performance: Rapper Cee Lo Green

Nov 14, 2002
I don't remember Rock ever specifying where he was going to show up. Even when Cole said something about the first time Rock said "It doesn't matter what you think", I thought that was a Rock tease for the night... I know it was quite a stretch, but you seem to never know lately.

Sep 17, 2008
I don't remember Rock ever specifying where he was going to show up. Even when Cole said something about the first time Rock said "It doesn't matter what you think", I thought that was a Rock tease for the night... I know it was quite a stretch, but you seem to never know lately.
He said recently on twitter, that he will be at survivor series? Or whichever one is in November.

May 24, 2002
WWE Title vs. WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. CM Punk

No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton vs. Christian

WWE Divas Title Match
Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly

Musical Performance: Rapper Cee Lo Green

Feb 8, 2003
i saw the link on a site when i was reading about SD its true the rock said on twitter and fb that he was gonna be at survivor series and that he was gonna clown cena like never before.

Feb 8, 2003
I still think Alberto is gonna cash in and get that belt from punk or cena. we all know at mania it will end up being the rock vs cena for undisputed wwe belt. also i wonder if undertaker gonna make his last mania appearence next year and if so will it be as the american bad ass.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
If I was in charge of the creative team I woulda cm punk crash any and all wwe functions with the belt, taunting whoever was there repesenting wwe. Woulda had punk make youtube videos with the belt and even give him the ok to appear on roh with the belt. I woulda went full force with this angle.