SUMMER JAM ROLL CALL IN KC AND LINEUP WITH TIMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Just got home from the show. damn my ears are still ringing lol.

I left a little early sine it stated lightning and shit and right when he started doing blown away.

I did get to see BLH and C Lim do there thing tho...shit was dope....plus Lynch took it back to refuse to loose!

Bought to crash but ill try to post a better show rap up. Sorry I didn't get any pics or vids but in sure there will be tomorrow.

later

Jan 20, 2007
they need to do some summer jams outside of kansas city so more people outside where they are from could find out about them incase they haven't.

Jan 20, 2007
yes i know..i meant tech and the crew should do other summer jams. seattle just had theres friday. drake was there. i hate drake but that's a big name

Jul 1, 2004
This show fucking sucked. Why so many R&B singers? B Double E, Lil Jon and Tech were the only tolerable sets. Tech absolutely murdered EVERYONE on the entire lineup...go figure. I could've put on a better show.

Aug 16, 2003
This show fucking sucked. Why so many R&B singers? B Double E, Lil Jon and Tech were the only tolerable sets. Tech absolutely murdered EVERYONE on the entire lineup...go figure. I could've put on a better show.
Fat Joe was good and so was Nelly and IMO. K Michelle can sing and has a FAAAAAAAAT Ass but her set was kind of weak.

I dont mind the RB shit but keep it up beat ya dig.

Jan 16, 2007
What the fuck is Lil Jon gonna do for 30 minutes? He ain't never had a hit without someone else being on the record.
i actually saw him on the anger management 3 tour....his set was pretty fucking dope, and i say that not being able to name one lil john song......

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
^ These kind of statements furthers my suspicions that you work for Strange.

Old lurking around the set typa mother fucker. I bet you didn't even introduce yourself to other board members, either.