SUMMER JAM ROLL CALL IN KC AND LINEUP WITH TIMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
i think im gonna go, might be late though don't care for the line up, besides the KC acts and STRANGE, its bullshit ron ron gets 1 track nd that john brown dude gets 15 mins... smh...

Dec 29, 2002
yo gotti had to pull out
so they are now trying to add another act
i told andre at kprs that they should let kutt and krizz do there own sets to take yo gottis place
he said if they got enough request to do it they would and take it into consideration
so everyone email andre at hot 103 for kutt and krizz to take yo gottis place on summer he is the program director
[email protected]

Dec 29, 2002
yo gotti had to pull out
so they are now trying to add another act
i told andre at kprs that they should let kutt and krizz do there own sets to take yo gottis place
he said if they got enough request to do it they would and take it into consideration
so everyone email andre at hot 103 for kutt and krizz to take yo gottis place on summer he is the program director
here is his email [email protected]

Jun 22, 2004
Lil Jon will probably get too fuckin drunk and will be "unable" to perform like he did for the SummerJam here couple years back. And why the fuck do they even have Nelly there? He hasnt had an album out since 08' and that shit was barely even recognized.
Nelly had an album in '08? :ermm:

Aug 16, 2003
Ill probably leave topeka around 1-1:30. I want to make sure I get a good seats.

I hope the weather holds out today. It may rain sometime today, but Im about to cop an umbrella just in case.

See you guys there!