Strange Music "The Infection" 2010 Download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Cognito has tracks that are really good but then sometimes turns around with really weak ones. I respect though that he was down with Mac Dre before he passed.

Out of this sampler mixtape though i'd say Brotha Lynch and Kutt will bring the heat in 2010....

Nov 15, 2007
ok so now after this "sampler" im really looking forward to the lynch and kutt for obvious reasons... seems like lynch is actually trying on this album, i cant wait and as for kutt i love his progession it seems like he just gets better everytime he releases something which is a good sign cuzz alot of the times its the opposite.

cognito i just dont know yet, i like that depression song but the other 2 idk... i think its his voice that throws me off, we will see when the album drops.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
after a once through

I was never really a huge fan of Lynch other than a few tracks here and there but after hearing his three on the sampler I'll most likely be copping it... I'm really feeling the overall vibe of I'm Trying To Commit Suicide the most. looking forward to hearing DAAM

as for Cognito the only track I was feeling was Depression... at this point I still don't see the unique potential Strange see's he can add to the roster

lastly Raw N Un-Kutt seems to be a step in the right direction from those three tracks, Somethings Gotta Give being the dopest IMO. looking forward to this too.

Jul 16, 2008
Yeah Kutty's shit is alright..........BUT LYNCH'S SHIT SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE THE BEST THING THE STRANGE LABEL WILL PUT OUT NEXT YEAR period.

Aug 23, 2002
Man kutt straight ripped it, Im anticiapting raw and unkutt now... That something's gotta give gave me chills. I appreciate his more and more. Bleve and feature presentation are classics in my opinion. Lookin forward to brotha lynch hungs shit to. Been waiting on a cd from him forever so next year seems like its gonna be a good year for music.

Jul 16, 2008
HEY IS IT ME OR WAS COGNITO'S SHIT PRETTY GOOD TOO, I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYBODY GIVE HIM PROPS ON HIS SNIPS FOR "AUTOMATIC".