Strange Music "The Infection" 2010 Download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
This is really odd that they put so much old stuff on here, and yet a complete lack of anything from Prozak
probably phasing out prozak with new 'talent' :dead:

It's to continue gaining ground on this years sales next year.
true; but it definitely would've made more sense releasing this either before kod, monsterifik, genius or sickology, better late than never i suppose :cheeky:

Can't wait for the new Kutt.
cosign, raw & un-kutt will be the only strange album i pick up next year :mad:

Nov 6, 2005
probably phasing out prozak with new 'talent' :dead:

true; but it definitely would've made more sense releasing this either before kod, monsterifik, genius or sickology, better late than never i suppose :cheeky:

Just wait... We only know of the first half of the years releases ;).

I like Cog, but he just sounds like a replacment for the slightly weaker side of the label. Dont get me wrong,m hes got potential to be dope, itll just take some time.

BLH and Kutt are my tops at the moment (for what we know for next year).

Nov 6, 2005
Gotta say that "Somethings gotta give" Is a bad ass song. Glad SOMEONE is speaking on the shitty position that the "up coming artists" are feeling. We all know there's a long term plan in place... But its cool they can air that shit out.

Aug 31, 2005
so far we know of:
Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner & a Movie
Cognito - Automatic
Kutt Calhoun - Raw & Un-Kutt
Krizz Kaliko - Shock Treatment
Prozak - The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop (if he is still on Strange)

Then you have Tech and TO's plan to release 3 Tech N9ne albums a year: a collabos album, a Tech N9ne presents, and a Tech N9ne LP. I'm gonna say right now that Cognito will be labeled as the Tech N9ne Presents. I doubt we get both a collabos and a Tech LP in 2010, but maybe Kabosh will get released at the end of the year.

Out of that, I will probably pick up Lynch, Kutt, Krizz, Collabos, and whatever else Tech puts out.

Aug 9, 2005
Out of that, I will probably pick up Lynch, Kutt, Krizz, Collabos, and whatever else Tech puts out.
keep in mind i am going only by what has been announced for 2010 (lynch, cognito & kutt) also consider strange has had issues in the past regarding release dates :ermm:

Nov 6, 2005
so far we know of:
Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner & a Movie
Cognito - Automatic
Kutt Calhoun - Raw & Un-Kutt
Krizz Kaliko - Shock Treatment
Prozak - The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop (if he is still on Strange)

Then you have Tech and TO's plan to release 3 Tech N9ne albums a year: a collabos album, a Tech N9ne presents, and a Tech N9ne LP. I'm gonna say right now that Cognito will be labeled as the Tech N9ne Presents. I doubt we get both a collabos and a Tech LP in 2010, but maybe Kabosh will get released at the end of the year.

Glad to see someone else using their heads. But I came to a slightly different conclusion.

May 1, 2009
I kind of liked Cognito on this sampler. Sounds like he has some potential. Kutt and Lynches shit seems to me like it has the potential to be some of best releases in 2010.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Cognito sounds like a Grewsum... or one of them 7th Seal cats he was messing with some time ago. I don't know... one of them dudes that was on that Mission Infect compilation. *Shrugs*