Strange Music "The Infection" 2010 Download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006

http://www.mediafire.com/?zhzn4gmbhmw

Ahh RT @smc_benjiblack @techn9ne Unreleased Tech N9ne LEAKED 22 tracks!!! Strange Music 2010 "The Infection" f DJ Chill http://bit.ly/31vUIt
1. Intro

Tech N9ne - K.O.D. [Out Now]
2. Hunterish (ft. Irv Da Phenom & Krizz Kaliko)
3. Killing You (Snippet)
4. Leave Me Alone (Snippet)

Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner And A Movie [March 23]
5. I Plotted My Next Murder
6. I Tried To Commit Suicide (Snippet)
7. The Fault (Snippet)

Cognito - Automatic [April 20]
8. Outcast
9. Depression (Snippet)
10. Violate You (ft. Krizz Kaliko) (Snippet)

Kutt Calhoun - Raw & Un-Kutt [June 8]
11. Somethings Gotta Give (ft. Tech N9ne)
12. That's Kutt Calhoun (Snippet)
13. My, My, My (Snippet)

Tech N9ne - Sickology 101 [Out Now]
14. Areola (ft. 816 Boyz)
15. In The Air (ft. Craig Smith) (Snippet)
16. Party & Bullshit (Snippet)

Krizz Kaliko - Genius [Out Now]
17. Doe Doe (ft. E-40)
18. Genius (Snippet)
19. Getcha Life Right (Snippet)

Big Scoob - Monsterifik [Out Now]
20. Don't Get Stompt (ft. Tech N9ne)
21. Bet I Don't (Snippet)

TAGGED DOWNLOAD
TAGGED DOWNLOAD (NEW TRACKS ONLY)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
So, I wonder what Scoob track got left out of the ZIP. Three a piece except that one, and it said 22 tracks, not 21, haha. Here's a thought though, maybe someone could up just the Lynch, Cognito & Kutt sections, seeing as the rest is old material and someone who has it all may not wanna download the full thing. *Shrugs*

Aug 31, 2005
Liked Kutt and Lynch's shit, Cognito is another one of those artist that Strange signed that I just don't understand why, not feeling dude at all.

This is really odd that they put so much old stuff on here, and yet a complete lack of anything from Prozak

Oct 18, 2007
subject: cognito
mission objective: to bite ems style and make money
we got the first results of this experiment, unfortunately something went wrong and all we hear is lame shit sounding like amb feat boondox mixtape:D

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I liked Kutt and Lynchs shit. I don't see the point in putting out a sampler of already released music. They just could have put the new Kutt song on his myspace, ilike, facebook or whatever.

I hate snippets and I hate them even more when snips are put out 8 months before an album.

Jul 3, 2008
I was sorta hoping for some new songs, remixes, or even all full songs. It's kind of a disappointment, but it's nice to hear some new kutt and brotha lynch.

Not really feelin Cognito that much either though.

EDIT: I hate snippets and alot of my friends and fam who listen to rap hate em too, so I always have trouble passing this stuff around.