Strange Music Annual 50% Off Sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Last time they had this 50% off sale I spent over $300. I bought all of the shirts in my size, a jersey, and all the posters. They shipped the posters in a separate poster tube box. They arrived in great shape with just a few wrinkles on the side but not bad. They aren't in mint condition but pretty close.
Yeah well the official Strange Music store shouldn't be selling anything that isn't "mint condition". It's not like you are ordering from Ebay.

Oct 25, 2006
Nov 14, 2002
If anybody has a black NNUTTHOWZE shirt, or the orange one for that matter that they want to sell... Closer to 3XL the better, PM me.

Mines got ripped.

I just sent a message to Strange about my order because I saw it pending on my bank statement the other day, now it seems to have up and disappeared. I'll be upset if I miss out on the 50% sale, although that'll go straight towards MC Chris shit anyhow.

Sep 30, 2006
I just sent a message to Strange about my order because I saw it pending on my bank statement the other day, now it seems to have up and disappeared. I'll be upset if I miss out on the 50% sale, although that'll go straight towards MC Chris shit anyhow.

that sucks, that same shit happened to me last sale. i took a print screen of my order and emailed strange and never got a response back. man i was fuckin pissed. it was like a $150 order and it never went through, oh well fuck it. but i hope your order goes through.

Nov 14, 2002
Fuck me that sucks... I have 2 diff order reciepts so I should be ok.

This forum would get mighty messy if Strange just kinda forgot about me and my 100 bucks.

May 31, 2007
Damn man I wanted that Orange NNUTTHOWZE shirt when it was on the Strange store but my order fucked up for that one and a jersey and a few other shirts a while back and that shit never went through

Oct 16, 2006
I just got my package sent to my house just then..

Came in a poster box.. all the posters came perfect.. I was just wondering about the drill holes in the albums.. is this usual? There is slight damage to the CD and DVD covers of a few of the albums where I will have to replace the covers (thats not including the holes that have been drilled into the CD cases)..

Just wondering if the holes are the norm for everything Strange Music send out in terms of albums..

All in all.. probably not the worst experience a person has endured of having stuff sent from the Strange Store..

ECF'NW.

Sep 4, 2003
None of the albums I bought from them have ever had drill holes or saw cuts in them... and Bones is right, those saw cuts or drill holes are for promo...