Strange Music Annual 50% Off Sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
I also have a few other questions people may help me with..

1. If I order Absolute Power, would I receive the international version with the second disc being just an audio cd or would I receive the Absolute Power: More Power DVD with Absolute Power?

2. Will more T-Shirt sizes become available for the sale.. I checked on the drop down box for some of the shirts I would consider purchasing and basically only got the 3X and Medium sizes.. are they usually so limited in T-Shirt sizes or do they replenish there stocks come sale time??

3. I have heard the sizes for there shirts they have in the Strange Music store are actually smaller than what most woulc consider to be it's proper size.. eg XL is relatively small comparing it to shirts generally that are X-L.. is this the case?

4. Is there any place available to purchase a Strange Music dress shirt usually worn by Tech on stage? (button up with collar)

Thanks for any info people are able to provide..

ECF'NW.

Feb 12, 2008
^ I don't know about your first and fourth questions ,but in my experience, what t-shirt sizes they have now will be the only sizes they have for the near future. And my XL shirt from the Strange store seems to be just as large as my other XL shirts.

Oct 25, 2006
Okay guys, so are the sale prices gonna be shown on the site, or will they be deducted when you order your stuff? Because I don't see any sale prices on anything, and the sale supposedly starts today...

Oct 4, 2008
Okay guys, so are the sale prices gonna be shown on the site, or will they be deducted when you order your stuff? Because I don't see any sale prices on anything, and the sale supposedly starts today...
I've ordered some stuff...one step before you confirm the order, there is a "Sale Discount", that halve the price!!

Oct 16, 2006
I also have a few other questions people may help me with..

1. If I order Absolute Power, would I receive the international version with the second disc being just an audio cd or would I receive the Absolute Power: More Power DVD with Absolute Power?

2. Will more T-Shirt sizes become available for the sale.. I checked on the drop down box for some of the shirts I would consider purchasing and basically only got the 3X and Medium sizes.. are they usually so limited in T-Shirt sizes or do they replenish there stocks come sale time??

3. I have heard the sizes for there shirts they have in the Strange Music store are actually smaller than what most woulc consider to be it's proper size.. eg XL is relatively small comparing it to shirts generally that are X-L.. is this the case?

4. Is there any place available to purchase a Strange Music dress shirt usually worn by Tech on stage? (button up with collar)

Thanks for any info people are able to provide..

ECF'NW.
The Absolute power CD comes with more power DVD. But the case will probably be cracked or something. The sizes are only slightly too small so if a XL is too big for you it will still be too big.

I ordered a CD and a poster once and they shoved the poster in the fucking CD case.
Thats funny but not true. I ordered some posters last time and they were rolled up in the box with the rest of the stuff there was minimal damage on it. (slight wrinkles on the end)

---

Im going to cop those new strange music hats in every color son!

Oct 16, 2006
Thanks guys for all the info..

Still debating the purchase.. my order came up to $114.20 with the discount.. or $175 odd in Australian Dollars..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
LOL.. Not at all, I spose it aint too bad with the items and shipping.. just wish they had more stock available in the way of T-Shirt sizes and T-shirt designs..

ECF'NW.

Oct 4, 2008
LOL.. Not at all, I spose it aint too bad with the items and shipping.. just wish they had more stock available in the way of T-Shirt sizes and T-shirt designs..

ECF'NW.
yea, same here...if they would have t-shirts in large, i would order more of them...so, look like xl fits!?

Oct 16, 2006
The shirt I had my eye on was only available in 3X.. I ended up making my purchase.. just a shame the Australian dollar is weak at the moment.

ECF'NW.

Nov 28, 2008
Last time they had this 50% off sale I spent over $300. I bought all of the shirts in my size, a jersey, and all the posters. They shipped the posters in a separate poster tube box. They arrived in great shape with just a few wrinkles on the side but not bad. They aren't in mint condition but pretty close.

The jersey was weird. I normally wear a 3XL but their jerseys run small. Psychopathic 3XL jerseys fit me good but Tech's 3XL felt more like a XL or 2XL at the most. In the end it all worked out good though I sold the jersey for $90 on Ebay and only paid $50 for it on sale.