Strange Music Annual 50% Off Sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
unfortunately i think the design of Strange's merch this year has been horrible for the most part, of every item currently on the store there are 2 items i would even consider, the tech n9ne skull shirt (not the white free ink blot one that i got with killer) and the spray paint hoodie

Oct 16, 2006
I am planning to take advantage of the sale this time round.. I see they have included Vintage Tech and the T9X DVD that they were missing from the sale last time..

I was wondering if they plan to fix one of the problems several customers had last tiome in regards to posting items such as posters.. I would pick up probably all the Tech N9ne posters available if I was ensured they arrived to me with minimal/no damage..

Hopefully things have changed..

ECF'NW.

Oct 25, 2006
What I don't like about the designs is that they have almost nothing in common with something that's related to Tech N9ne except for the name. They seem like they were done by a company who has never even heard of him.

May 31, 2007
I might cop the new skull shirt. I might cop the T9X DVD and whatever CDs are missing from my collection. And if jerseys are included in that biitch, im finally gonna have me one

Oct 17, 2006
What's wrong with the posts. I've been thinkin about order some, but yall got me scared.

from what i have heard if you order posters with like shirts and other stuff they throw it all in one regualy box with the posters either folded or just thrown down the bottom. and they arrive to you torn or wrinkled.

if im going to order more the nthe posters ill do it two seperate orders. but shipping is a bitch,