Strange Music 2010 Releases

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Luda could happen on a technicality, seeing as he was born and raised in Chicago, even though he openly reps Atlanta.

Sep 24, 2002
Luda could happen on a technicality, seeing as he was born and raised in Chicago, even though he openly reps Atlanta.
yea i find that wierd about rappers. first noticed it when Nelly claimed STL when he was born in KC. but i think he was raised in stl so its a tad different

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Nelly was born in Texas. It kind of depends on the situation though. If they're born somewhere and spend the first five years of their life there.. then go ahead and claimed where you moved. But if you were 16 when you moved and only been in the new spot for four years... please.

I guess what it boils down to, is where you were influenced most musically. Different regions tend to have different sounds, so if you grew up in Chicago and got on that speed rap sound, then move to Atlanta... just doesn't work too well.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
well quoting tech, " i met almost half of the DTP, But the couple times i spoke to luda dont think he see me".
I stopped supporting him when he fucked over my pee-wee football team. It's hard to explain to a bunch of kids that their favorite rapper took a 10 spot for an appearance and stayed in his bus and used a fucking megaphone to tell the crowd he wasn't gonna get out to sign autographs.

Jan 16, 2007
I stopped supporting him when he fucked over my pee-wee football team. It's hard to explain to a bunch of kids that their favorite rapper took a 10 spot for an appearance and stayed in his bus and used a fucking megaphone to tell the crowd he wasn't gonna get out to sign autographs.
(in the best Lil John voice I can), WHAT?!?!?

Oct 16, 2006
Wonder if the track "Gamer" will end up appearing on his collabo album "The Ollie Gates Mixed Plate"?

I know it won't be on the K.O.D. EP obviously but it might end up being another unreleased Tech track..

ECF'NW.