Strange Music 2010 Releases

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
this is the best line up for Strange Music as a company. These are the best releases they have ever planned for a year. i hope that KOD extra album comes out as well and then it would be a perfect year for Strange Music...they need that Speed of Sound track on the collabo album for sure,,,

Oct 19, 2003
www.oddballmusik.com
this is the best line up for Strange Music as a company. These are the best releases they have ever planned for a year. i hope that KOD extra album comes out as well and then it would be a perfect year for Strange Music...they need that Speed of Sound track on the collabo album for sure,,,
"Speed of Sound" w/Bone and Twista?? yes that needs to happen

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
They can only recycle lyrics so many times before the shit gets hella lame

I could fuckin write a Bone song

A bunch of shit that ain't words
Cleveland is the city where a nigga come from
blah blah blah dummy rocks
we miss you Eazy
more shit that ain't words

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It doesn't appear the Tech EP will be dropping on March 30th, if it's supposed to be a retail release. Fontana makes no mention of it for that date in their release book or anywhere on their site...

Maybe this is something being pressed to sell at shows, or to be apart of VIP packages? Anyone know what's up?

Mar 23, 2004
it be dope to get a young droop release up there sometime in the future. lookin forward to that callobo's. its probably gonna have one of the strongest roster of features strange has ever dropped.

Oct 17, 2009
Can't wait for the collabos. Those are the albums where tech truly shines in straight up spitting. Tech's You don't want it Verse >>>>>>

Jan 5, 2010
i dont really like mlk at all.. at first i did and now, i pretty much listen to techs verse and skip the rest of the track besides a few songs.. sickology is somewhat a better collab album imo. but i'd much rather hear a tech solo than a collab album anyday.. either way, im gonna pick it up if tech puts it out cuz its worth the money

Jan 16, 2007
i LOVE the tech collabo albums both are the shit, however he needs some better features, either have better rappers that arent from KC, oh just keep it KUTTY, KALIKO and TECH

i mean Kdean should not have been on MW2

but how is this idea for the new album.....

Midwest Choppers 3 featuring Busta Rhymes