STOP THE RIAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
yo makaveli, i'm definately feelin what you said and your so fuckin right i ain't krazy about pac's music too much but i've always respected him as an individual cause he's a smart muthafucka and he kept it real

Quote:
Originally posted by skeptikaltruth
actually the family paid 2000 bucks

They got off easy.

yea the family got off easy by only payin 2000 bucks true, but again if your livin in the projects 2000 buckz could be 6 months rent and food for you see that'z the same example about how some cops try to keep people down in the system them racist cops who try to keep a muthafucka down they give a person a jaywalkin ticket a bullshit ticket like that it'z only 2 or 300 buckz which ain't shit but to a muthafucka that'z his rent he can't afford that 200 buck shit so he's forced to throw it away and the next time a cop stops him he got a bullshit warrent for outstanding tickets and he getz fined and the third time he getz jailed same muthafuckin shit the riaa probably isn't a racist thing but you get where i'm comin from 2000 buckz for a poor muthafucka could be 2 million buckz for a rich muthafucka if you look at it proportionally

i do read......but a few things, libraries ain't common in poor areas or at least not in mine also not many people up in here have a great readin level

So because most poor people are stupid, they should get free cd's? So now when you're poor and stupid you should get things for free that an average person would have to pay for...

poor and stupid? no one even said that but again, if some of us poor muthafuckas are stupid, try to understand why....when your in the hood and the projects and shit, how many muthafuckas can really attend school got a family of 5 tryin to keep their home and eat their food and shit livin off every last dime and shit just about everyone in the family works to support they asses if you was like that, what you gonna do it'z a tough ass choice between gettin an education and supportin your family after high school (or college but that'z money too....ain't education supposed to be free? says that in the muthafuckin constitution) but when do most muthafuckas graduate high school? 17 or 18 that'z where it'z tough should you go to school for 17 or 18 years and either not work or work a small part time no benefit job or work full time with possible benefits and so much more pay but not have an education it'd be easy if it wasn't such a goddamn struggle and these rich muthafuckas don't give a muthafuckin shit about any of us poor people

i've always said, if i become rich and all, i'll keep what i need to support myself wtf do i need billion of billions of dollars bill gates is rotting in his money he got so much fuckin money and wtf is he doin with it if i had that kinda money, i keep what i need to support myself and donate all the muthafuckin rest y'all heard that right and i ain't frontin i'd donate shit t o organizations like the deaf organization, aids and cancer and all that nasty shit to find some fuckin cures and shit i'm a new yorker so i'd donate to rebuilding some of our ghettoes and poor areas in this muthafucka st george, harlem, all that shit but you know what the sad part about all this shit is? if i did this shit, i'd probably be one of the only rich people actually carin about these poor muthafuckas the only exception i cam make sometimes is some rich people are good and do try to help the homeless that'z a good thing

actually it'z interestin about bill gates he has billions and billions of dollars america has million and millions of people i'd say about 6 or 7oo million if gates wanted to, he could give every single american citizen a million dollars to support theyselves....on top of that, if gates did that, he would still have billions left for him....he'd be helping the entire damn country, everyone live easier and get us out of our recession and all that good shit.....gates would get power and a ton of respect from probably most of america he'd be a fuckin hero and how much money is he really losing? not much of anythin considering what he has....but he's such a greedy fuck that he won't do anythin to help out, he wouldn't even give his damn kids money for college education he gave them like 10 percent of what they needed each wtf?

What if I jack a car off a lot? None of my neighbors own that, so would it not be stealing?

And you know who owns that music?? The person who wrote it. They own it before it's even released for sale, let alone download

if you jacked a car off a lot, it is stealing cause the lot owns it if you mean like a dump or the kinda place that destroys cars and shit then your actually welcome to take from them go there pick the car or the parts you want and take it that'z already allowed they gonna be destroyed anyway

yea the person owns the music, true but then if you say that the people who made movies would own the movies the people who made books would own the books the people who made cars would own the cars if you steal a cd from sam goody, that'z so wrong cause it'z money out of sam goody's pocket if you download a song or an album, that ain't money out of anyone's pocket it'z already somewhat proven that downloading ain't what's causing sales to decline, it'z the industry, the riaa and the prices of these cds......it'z madd easy to download and bootleg movies and shit but how come that ain't a problem i can download anymovie if i wanted to, how about scarface....pulp fiction....new jack city or maybe a cheaper film, how about the new one with tech the one about the bus drivers.....sales ain't declinin for these movies (the one with tech ain't out yet but again, you see my point) movies actually ain't bad prices, and we have an alternative between vhs and dvd.....although the companies are startin to get rid of vhs which may cause complaint because of 20-25 dollar dvds watch if that happens, the movie industry will get mad and look for somethin to blame just like the music industry is doin right now

and on top of that, technically, these artists don't own these songs tech n9ne doesn't own his songs or his copyrights he doesn't own the unreleased shit cause those ain't even copyrighted and he don't own the shit on anghellic and absolute power because strange music and the other company (i forgot the name owns it) unless it'z stated in the contract of course but very often the industry will own them....need an example? look at that song fah q with tech and dove dawg it'z supposedly lost because of a dispute with dove and his company or whatever? i heard that even dove don't got the rights to the song....but isn't that HIS song?

nuff said
peace

Nov 14, 2002
yea the family got off easy by only payin 2000 bucks true, but again if your livin in the projects 2000 buckz could be 6 months rent and food for you see that'z the same example about how some cops try to keep people down in the system them racist cops who try to keep a muthafucka down they give a person a jaywalkin ticket a bullshit ticket like that it'z only 2 or 300 buckz which ain't shit but to a muthafucka that'z his rent he can't afford that 200 buck shit so he's forced to throw it away and the next time a cop stops him he got a bullshit warrent for outstanding tickets and he getz fined and the third time he getz jailed same muthafuckin shit the riaa probably isn't a racist thing but you get where i'm comin from 2000 buckz for a poor muthafucka could be 2 million buckz for a rich muthafucka if you look at it proportionally
And the 1500 songs she had was rent and food for the people who wrote them. I love how now it's "Well I'm fuckin' poor so it's ok for me to steal any shit I want, because otherwise I won't be able to have it".

when your in the hood and the projects and shit, how many muthafuckas can really attend school got a family of 5 tryin to keep their home and eat their food and shit livin off every last dime and shit just about everyone in the family works to support they asses if you was like that, what you gonna do it'z a tough ass choice between gettin an education and supportin your family after high school
It's like this... Keep ya legs closed, or stop banging hoes. My mom grew up poor as fuck with 7 sisters and two brothers... Does that mean she had some sort of right to go around jackin' shit because she couldn't afford it? I just don't understand that logic.

yea the person owns the music, true but then if you say that the people who made movies would own the movies the people who made books would own the books the people who made cars would own the cars

They do. And you pay them for the right to enjoy the movie, book, or song.

if you steal a cd from sam goody, that'z so wrong cause it'z money out of sam goody's pocket if you download a song or an album, that ain't money out of anyone's pocket it'z already somewhat proven that downloading ain't what's causing sales to decline, it'z the industry, the riaa and the prices of these cds......
I agree with you on that, but the point is, if I download "Im a Playa", it's assumed that I won't go to the store and pay for it because I already have it. It's like, if you could download clothes... Manufacturers would be out of business if they're trying to sell you something you get for free and without even leaving your house.

it'z madd easy to download and bootleg movies and shit but how come that ain't a problem i can download anymovie if i wanted to, how about scarface....pulp fiction....new jack city or maybe a cheaper film, how about the new one with tech the one about the bus drivers.....sales ain't declinin for these movies (the one with tech ain't out yet but again, you see my point) movies actually ain't bad prices, and we have an alternative between vhs and dvd.....although the companies are startin to get rid of vhs which may cause complaint because of 20-25 dollar dvds watch if that happens, the movie industry will get mad and look for somethin to blame just like the music industry is doin right now
That's not such a problem because of the size of the files and how long it takes to dl them... In the time I could download a full movie, I could probably have downloaded about 20 albums. And I assure you, the MPAA (I think that's what it's called) will be doin' the same shit in no time if bootlegging movies continues to grow as big as downloading MP3's has become.

Don't get me wrong.. I download MP3's and shit, I just don't understand why people have to act like it's not stealing to make themselves feel better. Fact is fact, and the fact is, you're taking something for free that you would otherwise have to pay for. I believe that's the definition of theft.

But then again back when I got into Tech some guy had a crappy ass tape recording of Tech and when I heard that shit I went onto Kazza downloaded some more shit...loved Tech's shit then dropped some money for the album.

So you see underground rappers like Tech get more exposure cos of mp3's and just like when Everready:The Religion and Vintage Tech drops of im gonna drop money for that shit for sure.

So if there was no downloading, shit i wouldn't never of been able to listen to Tech's great music and cos of these downloads ill drop any money I end up saving up and get his shit,same with pac.

Just like Absolute Power's DVD the reason artists are comprising together a free DVD in a package cos they know people will sample their music, if those people like it they will drop the cash for the CD and DVD. The DVD is the extra bonus and in Tech's case it brings his fans closer to him.

peace

Jan 16, 2003
yea right you out in your info and they'll track you down why else would someone be worried about bein on the list unless they download theyselves and the companies will take that info for theyselves

fuck that lol