Stockton Rap Scene

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
ANYBODY FEELIN RAPPERS FROM THE 209 STOCKTON AREA....THERS A FEW BUT THE ONES THAT STAND OUT IN MY OPINION ARE: P-BODY, YOUNG REN FROM DOSIA CLICK, MACKAHOLIC, MEL THE MAD SCIENTIST, DOT DOGG, ERUPT, AND DAT NIGGA ANTIDOTE WHO NEEDS TO START PUTTIN OUT SOME MORE SHIT.

Jun 10, 2002
4 REALLA....DONT SLEEP ON'EM......POST YOUR OPINION IF YOUVE HEARD'EM ALREADY......BUT THEY PRETTY TIGHT IF YOU AINT KNOWIN,,,,OF COURSE SOME ARE BETTER THAN THE OTHERS.

Jun 10, 2002
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........can I erase this post?

M

mr2productionz

yo i'm feelin that dosia click. they got some classic tracks under they belt. y'all are sleepin on the big homies.

Apr 25, 2002
shiiiitttttt, im late!!!!

damn player, ive BEEN feelin em........dojia click is coo as fuck......black rhino is a vet .........i heard that erupt and it was coo...........but right now all eyes is on c-lim, and then when dott-dogg gets out.......hes really the only one doin big things these days, but i got a feelin were bout to be put on the map.....by the way.....if anyone has C.O.P.S. cd or tapes for sell, holla at me on the pm..

oh yeah,. and if anyone got any news on a new dojia click album, HOLLA

Apr 25, 2002
antidotes got major flows,he need to drop somethin....

mel the mad scientist old album was heated,get ready for his new shit....

c.o.p.s. are some classic stockton cats,need to drop some more shit,im'a fuck with mike d in a minute....

doja clicks coo,i like peebodys album....

black rhinos always tight....

watch out for my potna n-sane and mental illness,HEATERS....

camp crisis needs to drop another one,dope shit....

d-good been back in the game,he got a few classics already....

erupts album was sick....

dot dog need to drop a solo....

c-lim got knocks....

watch out for my group "p.o.s."

h.c.u. need to drop some new shit....

brainwash had a nice album....

young gatts newer shit was knock,he got flows....

d.o.a. is due for a new one,they been sick since "funk mobb"....

hostyle got a coo maxi single out right now....

young d got one out right now for you darkroom familia fans....

....to be continued

Jun 20, 2002
D-GOOD-MURDER VALLEY!

I REMEMBER BACK IN 96 STOCKTON CAME WITH D-GOODS-MURDER VALLEY, AND T-LO'S HUSTLIN FA LIFE ALBUM. THEY CAME WITH SUM HEAT, ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THERE AT NOW, I THINK THE LABEL WAS "PLAYAS -N- BIG PAPER RECORDS. GIMME SUM INFO!

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
i been waitin for some new DOA shit!

Foul Mouth you see the video on D-goods show? damn we need some shit in tracy that plays videos...

I met D-Good at a meeting i went too for this group project thang we were gonna work on...shit aint goin like planned but hopefully its still gonna drop...

Apr 25, 2002
Damize-Clicc:
i think that show is on in tracy too?

H.HEATED & BLAC:
d-goods on that valley niggaz comp too with Mob Law....
i dont know if t-lo raps any more,hes doing beats tho,he gots some beats on the last three hollow tips and some other shit....

as far as that Valley Niggaz,my group p.o.s. got a heater on that bitch called "raisin hell"....look out....

209veteran:
d-good and attitude from c.o.p.s. got a show called "valley streets in cali",its on at 11:00 on ch.30 in stockton and it shows thru out san jouquin county and a few surrounding areas....

Saturday at Oak Grove Park in Stockton there havin a show case,its should be fat,plus you can drink in that park....thy'll have a jumping thing for the kiddies too....

M

mr2productionz

DOA

does anyone know any information regarding these dudes. man, i used to talk to them bacc when they went to franklin and i aint talked to em since. that was like 96 or 97. holla bacc.

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
yeah t lo is my folks. they got a lot of shit coming out real soon. that T-LO is tight. also diz and the rest of family records. THE MIX LAB is there spot out on pershing. BIG DAVE and JOE CARTER be havin them slumps over there. BIG DAVE got like 5 beats on hollow tip thug status. i also have some of his beats on the old shit and on the WHO GOT IT?! and on the A-WAX 65 Gs album.

Jun 10, 2002
i knew i wast alone on this

PHP:
antidotes got major flows,he need to drop somethin....
you aint lyin, that foo was rippin on young ren's album "undaground mailroad".......I think dosia click didnt want to give that foo to much exposure because he the tightest out all of em.

PHP:
erupts album was sick....
hell yea, that shit was heated......I heard dat nigga got like 8 years 4 some shit.....just what I heard though.

and someone said valley streets is crakkin at Oak Grove Park? Do ya know what time it starts?

mel got that one song...dont remember the name, but it goes somethin like "ya baby momma shes a ho now", if ya heard his album you know what im talkin bout.

How long b4 dot dogg get out? he prolly one of the tightest outta stocktown also, and p-body, and antidote........shit mayne.....these catz gots ta drop sumthin......if u thought droop was the tightest outta 209.......nope......dont get me wrong, hes tight, but stockton got sumpin else 4 dat ass when its time.....be watchin fo northern valley4nia.......smokin daily