Stevie Stone signs with Strange

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
better than the other options available by a longshot.. but i wouldnt complain if hopsin got signed along with stevie.. just no more typical gangsta ish same ol rap shyt...

Mar 7, 2004
i knew they wouldn't sign hopsin he disses wayne to much. even though i know tech will collab with him. sucks though strange would be a good place for him. i dont realy think hopsin hates wayne i just think he's pissed he dosent get the recognition he deserves.but now he's getting big on he underground so he'll get it one day. that dude puts in work.lol

hope strange opens a few doors for the guy though. he deserves it.

HEY HOPSIN i know your on this site alot can you give your real opinon on lil wayne?
im a huge fan of yours and would like to know.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm happy Stevie is getting put on Strange, and I'm happy to finally be able to talk about it. haha Me and Ant played this one close to our chests for the past few days. Now Stevie can be on the road with them all the time and build up his fanbase and stage skills, so this is really exciting. I doubt his music will change much.

As far as Hopsin, they aren't going to stray from signing him because he disses Wayne. Hell, the first collab and the meeting just happened, so don't expect a real quick response to Hopsin signing. One thing that Tech and Travis do well is hire people who mesh well with the unit already in place, with an exception every now and then, so expect Hopsin to be spending more time with them before talk of a signing happens.

Beside that, let Stevie have his moment without mixing up another former Ruthless artist into the talk.

Dec 14, 2005
I do like Stevie but I find a lot of his lyrics are kinda mumbled or something... theres mad lines I cant make out in that Wait a Minute track.. its dope nonetheless.. congrats Stevie

Ive never seen him live, whats so great about his stage show?

Jan 29, 2006
i like stone and think this was a good fit, i also think that the Craig Smith would be a good fit. Irv is super talented but reminds me of a mini Kaliko, and hopsin is unique.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I do like Stevie but I find a lot of his lyrics are kinda mumbled or something... theres mad lines I cant make out in that Wait a Minute track.. its dope nonetheless.. congrats Stevie

his stage show is really good, lots of energy....his performance actually made me pop in that little snippet cd "himmi hymme vol 3" i think it was called the countdown or some shit...and then that cd made me go and buy new kid comin...a lot of potential in stevie and its too bad that ruthless couldnt use that and do big things again...but ruthless died with eazy...glad stevie got out of there and went strange

Jan 29, 2006
his stage show is really good, lots of energy....his performance actually made me pop in that little snippet cd "himmi hymme vol 3" i think it was called the countdown or some shit...and then that cd made me go and buy new kid comin...a lot of potential in stevie and its too bad that ruthless couldnt use that and do big things again...but ruthless died with eazy...glad stevie got out of there and went strange
damn you have way to much shit in your sig.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006

Lots of energy, tons of crowd interaction (at least at the show i was at) and dude has choreography and everything... and when I met him he was just as down to earth as the rest of the strange artists...

May 7, 2008
ruthless records was still shit when eazy was alive. How can a label be good if it focuses on fucking over there artists ??

Stevie taken care of now anyways so worked out

May 7, 2008
ruthless records was still shit when eazy was alive. How can a label be good if it focuses on fucking over there artists ??

Jan 29, 2006

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005

Jun 22, 2007