Stevie Stone signs with Strange

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
this is good news. Not unexpected by any means.....but GOOD news. Stevie is dope, and his stage show is already on point....

Now i'm waiting on the Irv signing.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Not expected? I don't even come here that often and I knew him and Irv were the frontrunners for the next person to be signed.

edit misread nvm lol

Oct 2, 2006
this is good news. Not unexpected by any means.....but GOOD news. Stevie is dope, and his stage show is already on point....

Now i'm waiting on the Irv signing.
Given all the work that Irv has been putting in with Strange the past few years. I'm almost 100% sure he will get some sort of contract in the future. According to twitter Irv and Kaliko are jogging together right now.... that's got to mean something.

Jan 20, 2007
Given all the work that Irv has been putting in with Strange the past few years. I'm almost 100% sure he will get some sort of contract in the future. According to twitter Irv and Kaliko are jogging together right now.... that's got to mean something.
well irv is on tour with kaliko..i saw kaliko live here in febrary and irv was with him and on stage with him. he's kaliko's hypeman so he's pretty close to kali and always with him lol

Nov 6, 2005
Glad to see this. Now I hope they continue to develop him as an artist... I dont wanna see his sound over used and played out like a kaliko hook.

May 7, 2008
great news but i always knew it would happen the moment i heard the collab he did with tech and noticed him mentioned alot on the shows and shit... strange doesnt need another boring same ol shit kinda rapper..stevie does his own thing..great contribution to the label!