Stevie Stone - Midwest Explosion (ft. Tech N9ne) Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Not to sound like a nut ridah...

But for realz Stone ur on some next level shit. Ever since I saw you here last year with Tech in Seattle man Iv been diggin ur shit. I bought the album and have been slappin it ever since. Whenever your shit comes on, dudes always ask "who the fuck is this?" Im like Big Stone! U aint kno! Haha

Keep doin ur thing brah, your tone and style is very unique which is what I dig about it. Not to mention production is always on point. Best rapper IMO thats been on tour with Tech. Cool Nutz was dope too but I think Stones got him beat...

May 7, 2008
This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

the original link works for me..guess its a gamble ..your link is restricted

Oct 25, 2006
If I didn't know any better, I would say Stevie was signed with Strange. Dope video. I just need some more Stevie Stone! New Kid Comin' and the Himmi Hyme volumes are already played out!

Sep 24, 2002
vevo should work everywhere. its like an artists' own video hosting area. i cant find a plugin to download a mp4 of it lol. only flv and those suck

May 7, 2008
haha if only they would put up a vote for the public...

stevie would win hands down..i think the only people who would probably vote for cognito are killa c fans and juggalos hahaha..

if stevies cd sells a decent amount and cognito's doesnt(and it wont sell) than maybe strange might !! who knows..

Oct 17, 2006
i think music video / live concert footage is great. always enjoy them. i talked to Stevie on the KOD tour in Worcester. he was sick still talked for a few minutes. great guy. i told him i would do promo for him in Boston area if he ever needed it.

New Kid Comin gets daily play from me on the ipod.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
vevo should work everywhere. its like an artists' own video hosting area. i cant find a plugin to download a mp4 of it lol. only flv and those suck
You really shouldn't bother ripping it from Vevo. They only have it up in 480p, the one Casper upped is a 720p from the Ruthless Records Youtube account. (which is kind of hilarious that a label gets their own material restricted by their parent.)

[EDIT: I say that... and then realize the link isn't there anymore... oops]

Has anybody seen Anthony?
Not in this thread... which is quite odd, as typically when the subject of Stevie remotely comes up, he's all over it.

Oct 14, 2009
this video was sick. i love the album the cd is on. i had it about a wek before it came out cause it was sale in the merch booth at the KOD tour. i met stevie and had him sign it. cool dude which is why i always play his music at full blast.