Stevie Stone - Midwest Explosion (ft. Tech N9ne) Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
I'm going to a Stevie Stone show on April 15th.... it's a small market show, probably a bit of a tune up for him before the bigger Columbia one the next day.... still I'm pumped.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
haha if only they would put up a vote for the public...

stevie would win hands down..i think the only people who would probably vote for cognito are killa c fans and juggalos hahaha..

if stevies cd sells a decent amount and cognito's doesnt(and it wont sell) than maybe strange might !! who knows..
Lol, y'all just don't know about Cognito yet. You can even ask Stevie, he knows what Cognito will do.

Oct 25, 2006
I sure hope Cognito's album can top Stevie's (and that's a very big thing to hope for). I don't think ANY beat out this year can fuck with Inka Binka (for me, at least). You never know though, so I'm reserving judgement till it drops. Stevie's always gotta place in my playlist though. Not that I care anymore, but if anyone could break into mainstream, I think it would be him...