STEALTH IS A JACKER!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
No one gave you permission to use T1 and only's "Member's Only" Instrumental!! Stealth I knew you were a shady punk bitch from the get-go.. Big headed muthafucka, you always act like you’re the best n shit, but the reality is your wack as fuck!! So quit stealing the homie's beat's, you lil mark!! Your vocal's on that beat is like throwing mud on a priceless masterpiece.. Don't lock this thread!,,, that' s for even thinking about having those thoughts thought up!! And fuck you punk cuz you still can't rap!!

GET IN CONTACT WITH T1.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I made it perfectly clear that i used all intrumentals for my music. I made it perfectly clear that i have no idea how to make beats.

The funny this is, that the day before you posted this Cel-c-us, you ASKED ME WHERE YOU COULD FIND THAT BEAT, SO YOU COULD USE IT. I'm sick of your fucking little kid shit

I can't take your faggot shit anymore. You keep saying you'll stop acting up, only to do this. Fuck this. Fuck you. I'm out.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Okay, you're right. I made it up. I don't fucking care honestly. You can say whatever you want about me. Its not that it bothers me, its just that i fucking hate you, and after 6 months of drama, you still can't just perform a simple task such as keeping my name out of your mouth. How old are you? Fucking 14? Are you even allowed on this board? You're maturity level says no.

May 27, 2002
Stealth said:

PUT YOUR SIGNATURE BACK IN YOUR PROFILE, OR I WILL DO IT FOR YOU. IF YOU STILL DON'T DO IT, I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED.

I can't take your faggot shit anymore. You keep saying you'll stop acting up, only to do this. Fuck this. Fuck you. I'm out.
sounds like some little kid shit.....like all you can do is put a sig in a dudes posts

youve ALREADY petitioned to have him banned, didnt work you big bad "MODERATOR" (nice sig) you

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
A BEAT IS A BEAT

UNLESS ITS ON AN ALBUM, SHUT THE FUCK UP.....ITS ALL THE SAME SHIT.....

How you think 50 Cent, Eminem & RZA feel when they hear you lil kids rappin over their beats?

STOP WHINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 16, 2002
Tadou has a point i mean a beat is a beat and if its not on an album why make such a big deal over it? But I'm not gonna get in the middle of this so.... pz

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Hey Rippa, what the fucks your problem home boy?

I'm not gettin into this. I don't think I did anything wrong. If you guys want me to leave over this bullshit, I could give a fuck. I'll make my music elsewhere. And Cel-c-us, you better make for damn sure that T1 told you to make this thread. Or else you're just gonna look like a lying asshole.

Aug 28, 2002
^^EY U FUCKIN MORON.. I THINK STEALTH MADE IT CLEAR THAT CEL WAS A DEMONSTRATION OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARGUE WITH HIM.. BE A SMART LITTLE ONE AND JUST DROP IT!!

PZ

Aug 28, 2002
hmmmm.. you ever stupider then i thought.. pure ignorence from a cat that dosent even browse these forums.. stealth had GOOD reason..

1. Cels been buggin Stealth for the past 3 months..
2. Cel couldnt run the god damn tourny and Stealth took it over n' Cel got butt hurt..
3. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE FLOOR TO SPEAK ON STEALH U FUCKIN SQUARE?..

seriously.. its faggots like you that make the siccness gay at times.. unless your gonna drop it GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD..

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yo, I don't want controversy to spark over this. I talked to T1. He actually was pissed that I used his beat. I deleted it. I just did it for fun, I was never gonna mass produce it or anything, and I think that's where the problem lies. Now, Cel-c-us had a good reason for flippin, but everyone knows that he only did this to make me look bad. He's a fuck for that. But I need to make something clear:

I asked Vamps to ban Cel-c-us before this post was even up. Cel-c-us instant messaged me earlier with a story about how he fucked my 6 year old sister. And that shit doesn't fly with me. I sent Vamps a private message and told him if he didn't ban Cel-c-us and get him out of my hair, then I was gonna lay down my moderating position.

Now please, stop the shit talking on this board. Let's get back to the tournaments and anything else. If any of you want to talk to Cel-c-us, he's over on raptalk.net

PS I will never ban anybody without a dumb reason. No one else on here acts as dumb as Cel-c-us, and none of you will be banned as long as u remain okay.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
In regards to me using that beat without permission, yeah, I fucked up. I apologize for that. I did something wrong. But it was a mistake.

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
Theres too many CPT. Save-A-Hos. Ya'll are arguing over some bullshit. Next time get someones permission before you go jacking someones beat. The Dre, 50cent, eminem argument was wack because they are in the limelight. They earn millions. Jackin 4 Beats is an everyday thing. But something as exclusive as T1's beat and not giving him credit where it was due is bitch shit. I don;t know the history between Cel andStealth, but ya'll gotta stop taking this internet shit seriously. When you battle face to face, you dont get these stupid little hard ass remarks. You take your clowning like a man and try to outdo the others. Ya'll should really stop keystyling if your gonna be getting butt hurt like this.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Originally posted by Junior:
But something as exclusive as T1's beat and not giving him credit where it was due is bitch shit.
I know I fucked up, for the record, I did give Game Insane credit for the beat. I also think there's a difference between commercially stealing a beat v. getting drunk with a couple of your friends and laying down some rhymes over a beat, just for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.