STEALTH IS A JACKER!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2003
www.raptalk.net
Tha convo between Me and T1.

Session Start (AIM - Celsius707:t1ofgameinsane): Mon Jan 20 11:08:54 2003
Celsius707: sup
Celsius707: did you give stealth permision to use your beat??
Session Close (t1ofgameinsane): Mon Jan 20 11:11:33 2003

Session Start (AIM - Celsius707:t1ofgameinsane): Mon Jan 20 11:13:58 2003
t1ofgameinsane: what beat?
*** Auto-response sent to t1ofgameinsane: I am currently away from the computer.
Celsius707: member's only
t1ofgameinsane: hell naw
Celsius707: fuck that bitch!
Celsius707: that foo can't rap, that shit is wack
t1ofgameinsane: link me
Celsius707: (Link: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/murrysvillainsmusic.htm)http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/murrysvillainsmusic.htm
t1ofgameinsane: do you talk to him?
Celsius707: yea
t1ofgameinsane: can you put him in touch wit me..
Celsius707: the track is called "manic"
Celsius707: yea
Celsius707: stealth's verse on that beat is like throwin mud on a priceless master piece..
t1ofgameinsane: we gotta do a thread about it..can you?
Celsius707: what do you want it to say?
t1ofgameinsane: o i dont...somethin really contrivoursal, and heated.
Celsius707: how about this
Celsius707: Let me tell you the story of when Stealth's 12 year old sister took a trip to the Bay Area. I picked her up from the airport in a Ford Festiva eager to sink my sex pole in her virgin wet beaver. When she got in, we didn't want to waste any time so we parked nearby. She spread her little chicken bone legs and I proceeded to ram her like a lifer out of Folsom. She screamed, she bled, she squirmed and pleaded for me to stop because I was reminding her of when she was 6 and her older brother would sneak in her room and play hide the pink winky. I thought about it for a moment, my mind told me no, but the countless Old Milwaukee’s persuaded me to continue bashing her tampered, wet salmon hole.
t1ofgameinsane: lol
Celsius707: did you like the track?
t1ofgameinsane: i didnt peep it
t1ofgameinsane: i hate the idea of being robbed tho
Celsius707: he tryes to sound like t1.. that's worst part
Celsius707: do you remember when illstylez hacked raptalk.net?
t1ofgameinsane: damn
Celsius707: i was looking over some old thread's, they posted in the moderator forum
Celsius707: Cel-c-us
Noble

STEALTH IS A JACKER!!
No one gave you permission to use T1 and only's "Member's Only" Instrumental!! Stealth I knew you were a shady punk bitch from the get-go.. Big headed muthafucka, you always act like you’re the best n shit, but the reality is your wack as fuck!! So quit stealing the homie's beat's, you lil mark!! Your vocal's on that beat is like throwing mud on a priceless masterpiece.. Don't lock this thread!,,, that' s for even thinking about having those thoughts thought up!! And fuck you punk cuz you still can't rap!!

GET IN CONTACT WITH T1.

"Billion rhymes thought-only A chosen few selected,
filtered /strained-only the purest game leaves my brain."~CEL-C-US

"I can't think straight-but I still can rhyme on target."~CEL-C-US

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Today 02:43 AM

Stealth
Black Knight

I made it perfectly clear that i used all intrumentals for my music. I made it perfectly clear that i have no idea how to make beats.

The funny this is, that the day before you posted this Cel-c-us, you ASKED ME WHERE YOU COULD FIND THAT BEAT, SO YOU COULD USE IT. I'm sick of your fucking little kid shit

PUT YOUR SIGNATURE BACK IN YOUR PROFILE, OR I WILL DO IT FOR YOU. IF YOU STILL DON'T DO IT, I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED.

I can't take your faggot shit anymore. You keep saying you'll stop acting up, only to do this. Fuck this. Fuck you. I'm out.
Celsius707: was that good?
Celsius707: he say' s he's going to ban me now..
t1ofgameinsane: fuckin great...where did you post it.
t1ofgameinsane: ?
Celsius707: flow's board
t1ofgameinsane: post one on the GI boards

Session Close (t1ofgameinsane): Mon Jan 20 11:45:21 2003

Jan 20, 2003
www.raptalk.net
Re: Tha convo between Me and T1.

PERFECT CEL said:
t1ofgameinsane: we gotta do a thread about it..can you?
Celsius707: what do you want it to say?
t1ofgameinsane: o i dont...somethin really contrivoursal, and heated.
For the record.. T1 clearly stated that he wanted me to make this thread, this should clear up all the rumor's stealth started.

Sep 16, 2002
I think this should get dropped bcuz its bringin nothin but shit...i mean why get all heated over something that was for T1 to deal with anyways...its his buisiness not ours and its not a fuckin record deal or anything using that beat so dont tripp... its over

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
It's too bad all this drama overshadowed the fact that Stealth came heated on the track, his or not... he had the best audio of the bunch in my opinion.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
*Seak-The beat i used for the tournament was separate from the beat T1 wanted me to get rid of.

If everyone doesn't care, I'm gonna close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.