Stealers @ Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you got?

• Faggot ass Stealers

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I vote the Steelers to win with the hopes the Raiders actually win. One of my exes flew to see the Steelers play the Broncos in week 1. On a whim! Fuck steelers fans. Dirtiest team of all time

Props: Meta4iCAL
Dec 4, 2006
I'm voting for the ORIGINAL NATION......the Steelers Nation....

score? Steelers Ass Rape On the Raiders - Raiders 3 field goals..

lol M @Mak ing a thread about this game and we all know the outcome of it..

Dec 4, 2006
lol @ the original nation
well it's a fact...

I'd say go ask John Facenda but he's dead..

he was the person that started calling the Steelers "The Steelers Nation" waaaaaaaay before the Raiders decided to call themselves a Nation..

but it's cool......you guys are a nation of losers.....

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I'm wondering what new and interesting ways the team will come up with to embarrass me. I didn't think week 1 could be topped, then we get smashed on by the dolphins. a team many thought was the worst in the league. what's next, is it possible to score negative points?

Dec 4, 2006
I'm wondering what new and interesting ways the team will come up with to embarrass me. I didn't think week 1 could be topped, then we get smashed on by the dolphins. a team many thought was the worst in the league. what's next, is it possible to score negative points?
walking a potato in a raiders outfit it's not embarrassing enough for you?

May 4, 2002
the funny thing is, die hard raider fans that i know called this during preseason. if you cant put up points or defend at all the season is a loss.

so far this is true and they dont even wanna talk about football lol. one guy even denied being a raiders fan for months bc he was ashamed to be a fan, which is the first time ive ever seen that happen before

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
word out of vegas is all the wiseguys are puttin big money on the raiders, spread went from 5.5 to 4 already. somethin fishy is goin on...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
word out of vegas is all the wiseguys are puttin big money on the raiders, spread went from 5.5 to 4 already. somethin fishy is goin on...
steelers have a lot of players sitting out of practice. they're hurting right now, maybe that's why. or maybe reggie is gonna trade palmer for godkowski, lol

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Schefter believes in Oakland in Week 3
Our ESPN experts’ Week 3 picks are in.

One pick stands out and alone. Adam Schefter is the only person on the panel to pick the 0-2 Oakland Raiders over the visiting Pittsburgh Steelers.

It got me thinking. What does Schefter know? I reached out to him to get his thoughts. Here’s Schefter’s reasoning: “If the Raiders hadn't lost their long-snapper in the first game of the season, they would have beaten San Diego. Then we would be talking that the Raiders are tough at home. But they did lose their long snapper, they played a poor game after a late Monday night game going across the country for an early start, and now they're back home again. Pittsburgh has a bye week next week to look forward to, it's coming off a nice win off the Jets, and the one thing we know about this league is, it rarely holds to form. Plus, last week 14 of 16 home teams won. I know it's going out on a limb saying the Raiders will beat the Steelers. But it was going out on a limb last week to say the Cardinals would upset the Patriots, too.”

Sounds reasonable enough. I asked Schefter if he was surprised he was the Lone Ranger on the Oakland pick.

“It might just mean one game that everyone picks up on me,” Schefter said. “But it could mean I pick up a game on everyone, too. As they always say, that's why they play the game.”

Sunday evening we’ll know if Schefter was in to something or if the Raiders’ problems will continue.
I agree that we'll be more like the team from week 1, but without the longsnapping problems. game should be closer than people think

Props: Meta4iCAL