Stealers @ Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you got?

• Faggot ass Stealers

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
Yep, its pretty laughable too. How certain people always try to explain themselves to make it look like they know what there talken bout but really they just hate the Raiders

Props: Meta4iCAL

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I can't really talk shit about the haters, because I picked us to lose as well

but it was a fucking awesome win. I should have known the Raiders would win, because every time I'm completely down on the team and expect them to get killed, they come out and surprise the shit out of me by winning

anyways... still think this team has a lot of work to do, but fuck it... we got our first W... and it was against bitch ass Big Rapist Ben and the Stealers... also doesn't hurt that the Donkeys lost again and the Dolts got whooped on badly

RAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDERSSSSSS!!!

Sep 23, 2006
well it's a fact...

I'd say go ask John Facenda but he's dead..

he was the person that started calling the Steelers "The Steelers Nation" waaaaaaaay before the Raiders decided to call themselves a Nation..

but it's cool......you guys are a nation of losers.....
raidernation is a worldwide institution, there is no other nation even though fans like to call themselves that, this so called "steelernation" that you speak of is just a bunch of faggot rednecks from backasswards shitty pittsburgh that 1/10 people in america could point out on a map