steak and shit thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^

lol there is no between......if u order your shit rare or medium rare...and u says its not cooked enough...dont ever send it back

Jul 24, 2010
how about fuckin "rare well" for inbetween.CULINARY BLASPHEMY!!!

or is this racist, and it cant be used like:

ah, rare well, maybe nes time

I mean shit they have med rare, medium, and medium well.

you sir, x-loc are a steak and shit racist. yes, i said it, lol.

Jul 24, 2010
my room mates a head chef he just coats the pan n sum salt cooks the steak in its own juices
why is the salt on the pan and not on the meat first? I dont understand the technique? interesting.

damn, I didnt realize there was so many ways to cook meat.

Jul 24, 2010
im drunk thats why. there is no inbetween rare and medium rare for people like you. its like you only see the world in black and white. what about the grey inbetween, huh.

i might regret saying this later, time to switch to a clausthaler, lol.

Nov 26, 2006
you got to fuck with the high grade meat. ohanas n shit..

if not dont waste your $$ on tri tip or some stew beef.. fuck with NY,filet mignon,rib-eye,porterhouse,prime rib and lamb chops!!

Nov 26, 2006
and never cook your steak well done.. thats a fuckin waste of any steak.
shrinks the size and kills the natural flavor.. also lerarn to use an oven when cooking..
grill the steak for like 3 minutes then place that in the oven.. it willl cook the inside without burning it..

May 3, 2002
and never cook your steak well done.. thats a fuckin waste of any steak.
shrinks the size and kills the natural flavor.. also lerarn to use an oven when cooking..
grill the steak for like 3 minutes then place that in the oven.. it willl cook the inside without burning it..
eating a well done steak is like dry fucking

Sep 29, 2003
If I'm at a steakhouse and they ask I say medium rare - that's what I cook at home.

If I'm at fine dinning and they ask about any meat I always say chef's preference.

i've been to a couple high end steak houses and winery's they dont even ask how you want your steak done, they insist that the Chef will cook it how he wants to...Chef's preference baby. Its perfect every time...