STARTING A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION FOR PITBULLS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Its rare to see a APBT over 5 years old, mine is going on 7 this September. Good luck with your mission. Too many idiots in the world that think they could handle these kind of special dogs....

Mar 18, 2003
Man I had about 20 pitbulls...They can be most loving nice type of dogg ever or they can be the most vicious animal.. All it is are how they is rasied.... But papers on a pitbull is only way you can get a pitbull is bullshit... You should be able to get them if they have papers or not. If you can provide a good home.

Mar 9, 2006
Man I had about 20 pitbulls...They can be most loving nice type of dogg ever or they can be the most vicious animal.. All it is are how they is rasied.... But papers on a pitbull is only way you can get a pitbull is bullshit... You should be able to get them if they have papers or not. If you can provide a good home.
I AGREE PAPERED OR NOT, IF U CAN PROVIDE A GOOD HOME. BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE SELLING NON-PAPERED DOGS TO MAKE QUICK CASH.

BTW: MY 1ST PITBULL WASNT PAPERED

Apr 25, 2002
My first was a female back in 93 she came out of a shelter from SF that I got from a friend who couldnt keep her anymore. Then in 99 someone stole her from my backyard. Since then Its been only dogs with a pedigree.

Im all about legitimizing the breed. Last night I was walking my male and a guy approached me. We was talking about PitBulls and he gets to telling me he asked me if I was good on studding my male out. He has 2 females, told me he had a kennel website but I was too drunk to remember but i did write down his number. Being that they are papered up should I breed my dog with another bloodline cause mine is a true Gaff' and we went through the whole " Ill leave my female at your spot for a week then you get paid. I told him Ill get a contract just to protect both parties and he was cool with it....

Mar 9, 2006
My first was a female back in 93 she came out of a shelter from SF that I got from a friend who couldnt keep her anymore. Then in 99 someone stole her from my backyard. Since then Its been only dogs with a pedigree.

Im all about legitimizing the breed. Last night I was walking my male and a guy approached me. We was talking about PitBulls and he gets to telling me he asked me if I was good on studding my male out. He has 2 females, told me he had a kennel website but I was too drunk to remember but i did write down his number. Being that they are papered up should I breed my dog with another bloodline cause mine is a true Gaff' and we went through the whole " Ill leave my female at your spot for a week then you get paid. I told him Ill get a contract just to protect both parties and he was cool with it....
u should get a health report on hes females.

Mar 4, 2008
WWW.SOEKENNELS.COM
WHAT'S ROCKIN' YALL??? WATCH OUT FOR THE OFFICIAL BULLYS WIT FULLYS KENNELS AND CLICK CLACK KENNELS BY THE REAL BULLYS WIT FULLYS GUCE AND MESS!!!!!!!

THE OFFICIAL THIZZ KENNELS MYSPACE PAGES AND WEBSITE WILL BE UP SOON, IN THE MEANTIME CHECK OUT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THIZZKENNELS -

ALL KENNELS UNDER THE STATE OF EMERGENCY BLOODLINE!!!!!!! 100% XXXL MAJESTIC-BLUE PITS!!!!!

I'LL POST MORE PHOTOSHOOTS/PICTURES INA MINUTE, STAY TUNED!!!

Mar 9, 2006
WHAT'S ROCKIN' YALL??? WATCH OUT FOR THE OFFICIAL BULLYS WIT FULLYS KENNELS AND CLICK CLACK KENNELS BY THE REAL BULLYS WIT FULLYS GUCE AND MESS!!!!!!!

THE OFFICIAL THIZZ KENNELS MYSPACE PAGES AND WEBSITE WILL BE UP SOON, IN THE MEANTIME CHECK OUT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THIZZKENNELS -

ALL KENNELS UNDER THE STATE OF EMERGENCY BLOODLINE!!!!!!! 100% XXXL MAJESTIC-BLUE PITS!!!!!

I'LL POST MORE PHOTOSHOOTS/PICTURES INA MINUTE, STAY TUNED!!!
HAHAHAHHA............. INSTEAD OF SUPPORTIN WHAT I GOT TRYNA GO ON, HE SPAMS. ADVERTISING HES KENNELS, SHOWS U HOW MUCH THA PITBULL GAME NEEDS 2 CHANGE.